Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023 Last Date To Apply | Last Date Of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship | Bikash bhavan scholarship official website | svmcm | Bikash bhavan scholarship for college students | Bikash bhavan scholarship 2023 last date to apply | Bikash bhavan scholarship last date | Bikash bhavan scholarship eligibility | Bikash bhavan scholarship amount
Here is another scholarship program started by the government, before this many scholarship programs have been started by different departments in different states to provide benefits to all those students who come from poor families and for their education Can’t give money. With the implementation of this Bikas Bhavan Scholarship 2023 scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to those students who are in 11th, 12th, graduation or post graduation. Candidates who want to apply under this scheme then do a registration process but before that read the eligibility conditions which are given below and check other details like benefits, application process, for that you should read this whole article till the end.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023
The Government of West Bengal has launched the latest scholarship portal in which all the students who are recently doing 11th 12th graduation and post graduation and who come from poor and backward class family will get benefit through this scheme. The government has also launched several other scholarship portals and schemes for such candidates, which are now successful again. Interested students from states wishing to apply for this scheme need to register online through the link provided in this article.
Overview Details of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme (SVMCM) or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023|
|Conducting Body||Government of West Bengal|
|Online Application start date||August 17, 2022|
|SVMCM Renewal Application date||August 17, 2022|
|K3 Application date 2023||November 3, 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of Vikas Bhavan Scholarship 2023
The main objective of this scheme is to ensure that every candidate of the state who aspires to continue their higher education in the best universities, the government will provide them with aid assistance that will help them and make them independent. There are many students who are poor and financially weak and due to this they are forced to leave their education because of its fees. So, with this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government, so apply for the scheme before the last date.
Vikas Bhavan Scholarship Eligibility
Those students who are going to do an application process are advised to read the eligibility criteria which is given below, and when you find whether you are eligible or not then proceed to the next step:
Eligibility for HS Students
- All students must have completed class 10th with 75% marks, and must be enrolled in class 12th.
- Only West Bengal candidates are eligible to apply under this scheme.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Students
- Students must have taken admission in undergraduate courses in Medical/ Engineering/ General Education/ GNM Nursing/ Para Medical courses are eligible to apply under this scholarship program.
- Applicants must have passed 12th with 75%, and must be a domicile of West Bengal.
Eligibility for Diploma students
- Applicants must have passed VOCLET exam are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Those students who have passed 10th and enrolled in Diploma course are eligible.
List Of Required Documents
- Recent passport size photograph
- residential certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- Final year mark sheet of board/council/university/college exam
- admission slip
- family income certificate
- domicile certificate
- copy of bank passbook
Available Rewards Under the Scheme
|Courses||Rewards per Month|
|Non- Net MPhil||Rs. 5,000|
|Non- Net Ph. D||Rs. 8,000|
|Post graduate in Arts||Rs. 2,000|
|A post graduate in Commerce||Rs. 2,000|
|Postgraduate in science||Rs. 2,500|
|Post-graduation in other UGC||Rs. 2,500|
|Undergraduate in Arts||Rs. 1,000|
|Undergraduate in commerce||Rs. 1,000|
|Undergraduate in diploma courses||Rs. 1,500|
|Undergraduate in medical course||Rs. 5,000|
|Undergraduate in polytechnic||Rs. 1,500|
|Undergraduate in science||Rs. 1,500|
|Undergraduate or postgraduate in AICTE||Rs. 5,000|
|Undergraduate in other UGC||Rs. 1,500|
Registration Process under Vikas Bhavan Scholarship 2023
- Interested candidates are required to visit the official website of the scheme.
- And now you have to check the notification and then click on New User option, and continue.
- After that the registration form will appear on your screen, now start the process.
- Enter all the required details asked and username and password will be created for you.
- With these details, do a login process, enter your username and password and captcha code and click on the login option.
- Now you have to fill the application form and also upload the mandatory documents in it.
- Verify the details given in it finally and submit the application form.
- With the help of this beneficial process, you can easily do an application registration process, and must keep a copy of the form.