shikshashree obc | sikshashree application | sikshashree application form 2022 | sikshashree obc form | shikshashree login | sikshashree apply online | Sikshashree Scheme
In West Bengal, the state government has come up with a scheme to provide scholarships to school going children belonging to backward classes and minority families. He named this scheme “West Bengal Shiksha Shree Scheme“. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to school going children in the form of scholarship so that they do not face any problem in getting education. Sikshashree Scheme
Shikshashree Scheme 2023
This scheme was introduced to meet the expenses of small children like their books, school bags, school uniforms. This scheme will give some relief to the families who are weak and victims of economic recession from the expenses incurred during the education of their children.
The Government of West Bengal has announced to provide financial assistance to the students belonging to SC, ST studying in class 5th to 8th. Under this scheme, scholarship will be provided to those children every month. Sikshashree Scheme
Objective of West Bengal Shiksha Shree Scheme 2023
The objective of this scheme is that the children’s families should not stop their children’s education due to financial constraints and the children should be encouraged towards education. That is why this scheme has been started. The state government will provide financial assistance to children belonging to backward classes studying in recognized schools and government schools.
The description of how much scholarship will be given to which child is as follows:-
|SC Category 5th Class||500 rupee|
|SC Category 6th Class||650 rupee|
|SC Category 7th Class||700 rupee|
|SC Category 8th Class||800 rupee|
Benefits of West Bengal Shiksha Shree Scheme 2023
- Financial assistance will be provided to the children belonging to SC, ST.
- Students from class V to VIII have been included in this scheme.
- Scholarship will be made available to the students every year.
- The scholarship received under the scheme will be deposited in the bank account of the children.
- Sikshashree Scheme
Guidelines issued for West Bengal Shiksha Shree Scheme 2023
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the children of families living in West Bengal.
- Scholarship will be provided only to the students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Tribes.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory to submit the certificate related to scheduled caste.
- It is mandatory for the students to have a bank account.
- Children have to get education from recognized school only.
- Students living in hostels will not get any benefit of this scheme.
- Only the students of class V to VIII will get benefit under this scheme.
- The annual income of the family of the student belonging to the backward class should not be more than 5 lakhs.
- Students who have got benefits under any other scheme will not get any benefit from this scheme.
- Scholarship will also not be provided to the children of the family working in government offices.
- Sikshashree Scheme
West Bengal Shiksha Shree Scheme 2023 Required Documents
- student’s aadhar card
- Student’s Native ID Card
- caste certificate
- bank account details
- Annual income certificate of parents
- Passport size photograph of the student
Download Shikshashree scheme Application Form
Download: Sikshashree Application Form in English
Download: Sikshashree Application Form in Bengali
Download: Guidelines for Scheduled Caste in English
Download: Guidelines for Scheduled Tribe in English
Download: Guidelines for Scheduled Caste in Bengali
Download: Guidelines for Scheduled Tribe in Bengali
West Bengal Shiksha Shree Scheme 2022 Application Process
The following steps have to be taken to apply under this Sikshashree Scheme :-
- Forms of this scheme have been made available in the recognized schools of the state.
- Students belonging to backward classes can take this application form and submit it to the school authority after careful consideration.
- Scholarship will be provided under this scheme only according to the application submitted in the school.
- Shikshashree scheme
With the launch of the West Bengal Shiksha Shree scheme, Official website students belonging to backward classes will find it easier to pursue their school education. Their condition will improve with the grant of scholarship. Students will focus their attention towards education. The financial burden on the parents of the students will also be less. Therefore education applications have been made available for students belonging to backward classes in all schools of the state; All the students should fill the application form. Sikshashree Scheme
|Last date of Application||05.10.2021|
Contact Details / Helpline Number
First of all go to the official website of the portal.
Now on the homepage click on the contact option located on the top section.
After this click on the option of helpline number.
After this a new page will open.
Here you will find all contact information.