LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online | LIC Scholarship Renewal 2023-24 | Online Application | Last Date & Eligibility
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme has been started by the Life Insurance Corporation of India with the aim of encouraging the students of the economically weaker sections of the country to pursue higher education. Through this scheme, Life Insurance Corporation India scholarship will be provided to meritorious students to get further education after passing class 12. Under this, students will be selected on the basis of their marks percentage in class 0 and class 12.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
To get scholarship under this scheme, students of economically weaker sections (EWS) will have to pass intermediate with at least 60% marks in the academic year 2018-19. If the student wants to enter an industrial training institute after high school, then to get the benefit of LIC Scholarship 2022 Scheme, candidates who have passed class X with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the provisional year 2018-19. (or its equivalent) examination.
Objective of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
As we know, there are still many students in the country of India who want to get higher education, but due to their weak economic condition, those students are not able to get their higher education. In view of all these problems, the Life Insurance Corporation of India has launched the Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 for educated students. The main objective of this scheme is to provide scholarship to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker families so that they can be provided better opportunities for higher education. And thus increasing their employability.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Rate
An amount of 20,000/- per year will be provided to the regular scholars by the Government of India to the students selected under this scholarship. This amount will be provided in three installments. An amount of Rs 10,000 per year will be provided for selected special girls studying in 10+2 course and the scholarship will be payable in three installments.
The scholarship amount will be transferred under NEFT to the bank account of the selected students. So if the candidate is selected for the scholarship, bank account details and canceled check photo with IFSC code and beneficiary name are required.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme for Special Girl Child
Special Girl Child has been launched with the aim of encouraging the girls of the state to pursue higher education. Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 10000 will be provided to the eligible girl child in three easy installments. This amount will be provided for class 11th and 12th after the girl child passes class 10th. All the girls of the state who have secured 60% or more marks in class X and their parents’ annual income is ₹ 200000 or less, then that girl child can apply under this scheme.
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2022
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2022 Under this scheme, those students will be included who want to get admission in medical, engineering, graduate in any discipline, diploma course in any field or other equivalent courses in government recognized colleges / institutions. Under the scheme, people from economically weaker sections who have passed class 10th and 12th with 60%, the family income of the beneficiaries should not exceed at least Rs 1 lakh. Only then students can take advantage of this scheme. Interested beneficiaries who want to apply for this scheme can do so online by visiting the official website of Life Insurance of India.
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2022
Those students will be included who want to get admission in medical, engineering, graduate in any discipline, diploma course in any field or other equivalent course in government recognized colleges / institutions. Under this scheme by the central government, the annual income of the family of the beneficiaries of economically weaker sections who have passed class 10th and 12th by 60% should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Rate and Duration
- An amount of ₹ 20000 per year will be given in 3 installments to the selected student under this scheme by the Central Government.
- The students who are studying in class X will be given an amount of ₹ 10000 per year in three installments for the selected special girl child.
- Scholarship under LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme will be disbursed through NEFT to the account of the selected students.
- All the students will be required to enter their bank account to get the benefits of this scheme.
Documents of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- educational qualification document
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- income certificate
LIC Golden Jubilee Eligibility
- To apply for the scholarship, applicants must have completed class 12th with at least 60% marks.
- 10th passed girl child who is pursuing her education is eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The family income of each candidate is Rs. 1,00000 / – per month and its family income certificate is mandatory for students who want to apply for scholarship.
- Any kind of wrong information provided by the candidate may lead to cancellation of the scholarship of the student.
- To apply for the scholarship, the student must have 60% more marks in 2nd.
- Those contestants who want to complete their further studies, they only have the letter to apply for the scholarship.
- Such applicants who want to study any diploma or ITI or graduate or post graduate in any subject and in any private college can do so with scholarship.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Renewal Required.
- Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation reserves the right to make any changes to its scheme at any time.
(Online Form) How to apply online in LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
Interested beneficiaries who want to apply for this scholarship scheme, then follow our methods given below:-
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. After visiting the official website, a home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship Apply Online option, click on that option.
- After clicking on the option the application form will open. Fill all the information asked in the application form and click on the submit button.
- After submitting, now you have to upload your documents. Now after successful submission of your application form, an acknowledgment number will be provided to you through your registered email.
- Further correspondence will be done by the office which will be mentioned in the acknowledgment mail.
- Before applying for the scholarship program the applicant must check the eligibility.
- While applying for the scholarship he/she must have a valid and active mobile number which will remain active in the coming days.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship program.
- Avoid using mobile phone to submit the application form.
- You must have an active email ID while applying for the scholarship.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Prefer using laptop or desktop to submit the application form.
- Check the details carefully before final submission of the application form.
Life Insurance Corporation of India – Corporate Office – Yogkshem Building, Jeevan Bima Marg, P.O. Box No. – 19953, Mumbai – 400 021 IRDAI Reg No. – 512