After launching many welfare schemes and portals here is another scheme implemented by the government of Andhra Pradesh which is called Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam 2023. Under this, the government aims to provide incentives to all the aspirants who have cleared the UPSC examination which will appreciate them for their performance. Also, it will encourage them for a better future. In this article, all the aspirants who have cleared prelims and the main examination will receive all the important aspects that are related to this scheme which will include some of its, benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration process, purpose, and much more. all the interested candidates who want to get this beneficial opportunity are advised to read this whole article till the end and get the necessary information from it.
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam 2023
The government of Andhra Pradesh introduced the latest scheme for students who appreciate and encourage them for their performance in their fields of study. This scheme is only created for those aspirants who have appeared in the UPSC examination and cleared the prelims and main examination. In this, the government will provide incentives of rupees 1 lakhs to 1.5 lakhs to all candidates. The chief minister of the state Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced such a beneficial scheme which will be beneficial for them, which will be given to them directly to their bank accounts. Aspirants who are looking for this beneficial opportunity are advised to apply for it through the link given in this article, but before that check all the eligibility conditions which are given in this article and then take any further step.
Key Highlights of Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam 2023|
|Launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Who passed UPSC prelims and main examination.|
|Incentive||up to 1.5 Lakh|
|How to Apply||Online|
Objective of Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam
The main objective of this scheme is to provide encouragement and incentives to all the aspirants who have appeared in the UPSC examination in the year 2023. With the implementation of this scheme, all the aspirants will receive an amount from 1 lakh to 1.5 lakhs which will be directly transferred to their bank accounts. Candidates who have cleared the prelim examination will receive the amount of 1 lakh rupees and those students who have cleared the main examination will receive 1.5 lakhs. This scheme is only available for students who belong to economically backward classes of society and face financial constraints while preparing for the examination so this will overcome their financial issues and make them encouraged and independent.
Benefits of Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam
- The government of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister of the state Jagan Mohan Reddy released this beneficial scheme for the candidates to encourage them for their performance in the UPSC examination.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide incentives to all the students who have cleared the prelims and main examinations in the year 2023.
- Students will receive 1 lakh for their performance in the prelim examination and for the main examination, students will receive 1.5 lakh rupees.
- This scheme is only available for those aspirants who belong to the economically weaker sections of society, and this aims to appreciate them for their performance in examinations.
|01||UPSC Preliminary||1 Lakh Rupees|
|02||UPSC Mains||1.5 Lakh Rupees|
- Only those aspirants who are domiciled in Andhra Pradesh are eligible for this scheme.
- Students must belong to the educationally backward or economically backward class of society to get this beneficial opportunity.
- Those candidates who have appeared in the UPSC examinations or even those who have applied for it are eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 8 lakhs.
- Those aspirants who have any government job holder in their family are not eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates’ families should not have any property in the urban areas of more than 1500 sqft.
Required Documents List
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Tax Assessment
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- Self-Attested Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number & Email ID
- UPSC Exam Hall Ticket and Results
Registration Procedure Under Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam 2023
- Candidates who want to register themselves under this scheme go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, you have to tap on the New Registration option and continue.
- After this, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to enter all the details which will include personal details, educational details, and other information that are asked for.
- Last recheck the details and then submit the application form.