The Rajasthan government recently launched the Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana, a scheme to provide free smartphones with internet access to women in the state. In the first phase, 40 lakh mobile phones will be given to the leading women of Chiranjeevi families starting from August 10, 2023. The initiative aims to connect women to digital resources through free mobile devices. In the second phase, 95 lakh women will be benefited, and mobile distribution will start from August 30. This article will share information about the time limit to avail the free mobile phone scheme, so please read till the end to know more. Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone
Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone List
The Rajasthan government has launched the Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme, which aims to distribute free smartphones to prominent women and class 2 students of Chiranjeevi families in the state. As part of this programme, these women will be given free mobile phones. The state government has now started the distribution of mobile phones to the beneficiaries through the free mobile scheme starting from August 10, 2023. In the first phase, 40 lakh women from Chiranjeevi families will receive mobile phones through camps set up at various locations. These smartphones will also come with internet connection, allowing women of the state to easily access digital resources and stay informed about government schemes to avail their benefits. Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone
Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023|
|Who Start||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Benefit||राज्य की महिलाओं को|
|Article||Free Mobile Yojana Last Date|
|Purpose||फ्री में मोबाइल देकर महिलाओं को डिजिटल बनाना|
|Start mobile delivery||10th August 2023|
|Apply Mode||Online / Offline Mode|
Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme Official Website:
The Rajasthan government is providing free mobile phones with the aim of connecting the women of the state with the digital world. This initiative enables women to get timely information about government schemes and avail their benefits. Many citizens face challenges in accessing information about government schemes, due to which they miss out on opportunities. To solve this problem, the state government has launched this scheme, in which mobile delivery will start on August 10, 2023. Under the free mobile scheme, the beneficiaries will get free internet along with calling and messaging services for 3 years.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Free Mobile Scheme:
To be eligible for the Chief Minister Free Mobile Scheme, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- They should be residents of Rajasthan.
- Girl students studying in class 9th to 12th in government schools.
- Girl students studying in government higher education institutions (college, ITI, polytechnic).
- Women receiving widow or single women pension. Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone
- Female heads of households who completed 100 days of work under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee in the year 2022-2023.
- Female heads of households who completed 50 days of work under the Indira Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee in the year 2022-2023.
- Female heads of Chiranjeevi families.
Documents Required for Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme:
You will need the following documents to apply for Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme:
- Aadhar card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- ration magazine
- sso id
- mobile number
- chiranjeevi card
Online Registration for Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme 2023:
Here’s how you can check your eligibility and register online for Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme:
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Search Registration Status”.
- A new page will open where you have to enter your Jan Aadhar Card number and click on the search button.
- You will see related information on your screen.
- If you are eligible for the scheme, it will display “Yes” on your screen. If it shows “No”, you can proceed to the next step.