Mukhyamantri Rajshri Scheme Online Registration | Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme Application Form How | Features | benefits | eligibility
To make the girls of the country self-reliant and empowered, the government keeps on taking necessary steps from time to time. Because even today, somewhere in the society, daughters are given less importance than sons, due to which daughters have to face many difficulties in leading their lives in the society. Now recently, in the year 2016-17, a positive step has been taken forward by the Rajasthan government in the interest of the daughters of its state. This step has been extended by starting the Mukhyamantri Rajshree scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the girls of the state.
If you are a resident of Rajasthan and want to be benefited under this scheme, then you must read this article till the end. Because today we are going to inform you about all the important things related to Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2022 such as its objectives, benefits and features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. through this article.
Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme 2023
In the year 2016-17, the Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana has been started by the Rajasthan government for the social upliftment of the daughters of the state by providing financial assistance. So that the negative thinking of the society towards daughters can be changed. Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 50000 will be provided to the girls born in the state on or after June 1, 2016. This financial assistance will be given by the government to the girls in 6 installments. Apart from this, financial assistance will be provided to the girls under this scheme even after taking admission in various classes.
By benefiting under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshri Scheme 2022, girls will be able to get higher education and at the same time will be self-reliant and empowered for the future. As a result of which daughters will also get respect like sons and they will be able to lead a better life in the society.
Objective of Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme 2023
The main objective of starting the Mukhyamantri Rajshri scheme is to change the negative thinking of the society towards the girls by providing financial assistance to them. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of ₹ 50000 to the girls in 6 installments. Female feticide will be stopped through this scheme. As a result of which the sex ratio will improve in the state and at the same time the girls will be able to be nurtured in a better way. The decision of the Rajasthan government to start this scheme is very commendable because through this the girls will be able to live their lives well and become self-reliant and empowered for the future by getting higher education.
Details of financial assistance provided by the government
Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the girls in 6 installments. Whose details are as follows:-
- First installment- Financial assistance of ₹ 2500 will be provided to the parents of a girl child born through delivery in private medical institutions authorized by the state and medical and health department for institutional delivery. This financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiary under Janani Suraksha Yojana.
- Second installment – An amount of ₹ 2500 will be given to the girl child after she turns 1 year old.
- Third installment – An amount of ₹ 4000 will be made available to the beneficiary girl child on taking admission in the first class of any government school in the state.
- Fourth installment – Financial assistance of ₹ 5000 will be provided when the girl child takes admission in class VI.
- Fifth installment – On taking admission in class 10 in any government school of the state, financial assistance of ₹ 11000 will be provided in the bank account of the girl child.
- Sixth installment – After the girl child passes class 12th, a lump sum amount of ₹ 25000 will be provided to her. This amount will be directly transferred by the government to the bank account of the girl child.
Benefits and Features of Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme
- In the year 2016-17, the Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme was started by the Government of Rajasthan.
- The main goal of starting this scheme is to change the negative thinking of the society towards the girl child and make it positive.
- Only girls born on or after June 1, 2016 will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Rajshri Scheme 2023, financial assistance of ₹ 50000 will be made available to the girls of the state in 6 installments fixed by the government.
- Apart from this, financial assistance will be provided under this scheme even after taking admission in different classes.
- By benefiting under this scheme, girls will be able to lead a better life in the society.
- Through the Mukhyamantri Rajshree scheme, female feticide will be stopped in Rajasthan, as a result of which the sex ratio will improve.
- This decision of the state government is very respectable because through this, girls will be able to become self-reliant and empowered for the future by getting education.
Some important guidelines related to Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme
- The amount of benefit to the parents or guardian of the girl child will be provided by the Medical and Health Department after ensuring the vaccination online after the girl child completes one year of age.
- For which a unique ID number will be provided at the time of birth of the girl child.
- Beneficiary need not apply for getting first and second installment.
- The second installment will be made available after uploading the Matri Shishu Swasthya Karya or Mamta card issued by the Medical and Health Department as proof of vaccination.
- The benefit of the first and second installment to the girls will be provided by the Medical Health and Family Welfare Department as per the Shubh Lakshmi Yojana operated in the state.
- The amount of the third installment will be given to the girl child after taking admission in the first class. Online application in the prescribed format can be made by the girl child through Emitra or Atal Seva Kendra or other available options to get the third installment.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to upload a copy of Mother Child Security Card, certificate of admission in school, copy of all declaration related to two children while applying.
- All the received online applications will be approved by the Program Officer.
- The benefit amount will be transferred online to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- To get the third, fourth, fifth and sixth installment, the applicant has to apply in the prescribed format.
- It is also necessary to upload a copy of the certificate of admission in the school while applying.
- This scheme will be operated smoothly by the Women and Child Development Department.
- The scheme will be reviewed once in every month by the concerned District Collector.
- Along with this, guidelines will also be issued from time to time by the state government for the smooth operation of this scheme and these guidelines will be amended.
Eligibility under Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme
- All the girls of the state who are born on or after June 1, 2022 are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- It is necessary for the parents of the girl child to have an Aadhaar card or Bhamashah card. If the beneficiary’s parents do not have Aadhaar card or Bhamashah card at the time of first instalment, then in this case the payment of first installment will be provided on the basis of institutional delivery. But to get the benefit of the second installment, it is necessary to provide a copy of Aadhaar or Bhamashah card.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan. All those obstetricians whose institutional delivery has taken place outside Rajasthan and have received the benefit of Janani Suraksha Yojana, it is mandatory to submit the certificate of live birth of the girl child. In this case, the benefit of this scheme will be payable from the Government Medical Institute having permanent resident jurisdiction. The benefit of this scheme will not be provided to the obstetrician outside the state.
- The benefit of first and second installment will be given to all the girls born in institutional delivery.
- The benefit of 3rd and 4th installment is limited to a maximum of two surviving institutions in a family.
- In addition to two installments, the benefit of other installments will be given only to those girls whose number of surviving institutions in the family is not more than 2.
- If such a girl child of the parents dies, who has received the benefit of one or two instalments, then in this case the number of dead girl children will be reduced from the total living children of the parents and if such parents are If one more girl child is born, she will be eligible for the benefit.
- To get the benefit of the first instalment, it is necessary to take birth through proposal in private medical institutions authorized by the State and Medical and Health Department for institutional delivery.
- The benefit of the second installment will be made available to the girl child on the basis of getting all the vaccines as per the Mother Child Health Card or Mamta Card issued by the Medical and Health Department.
- Efforts will also be made to connect all the first installment beneficiary girls of the state with the Anganwadi center through the Integrated Child Development Service.
- The next installment will be made available to the beneficiary only when other installments have been received earlier by the beneficiary.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the girls studying at every stage in the educational institutions run by the state government.
- Aadhaar card or Bhamashah card of parents
- Aadhar card of girl child
- Birth certificate
- Maternal Child Health Card
- mamta card
- Self declaration letter related to two children
- school admission certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
How to apply under Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme
- First of all you have to visit your nearest E Mitra or Atal Seva Kendra / official website.
- After this, you have to provide all the important information related to the application from E-Mitra or Atal Seva Kendra.
- Now your form will be filled by the operator.
- After this all the important documents will be uploaded by the operator.
- Now after submitting the application form you will be provided with a reference number.
- With this reference number, you can track the status of your application.
- In this way you can apply under Mukhyamantri Rajshree Scheme.
Process of obtaining eligibility information related to the scheme
The applicant must first go to the official website of Jan Soochna Portal.
After this the home page will open in front of you.
You have to click on the option of information on this page schemes.
Now after this you will be selected in the department of Women and Child Development Department.
After this you have to click on the option of Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana in the eligibility scheme.
Now you will select both these options, the information related to eligibility will appear on your screen.