As we all know very well, due to the coronavirus epidemic, all schools and colleges have been ordered to be closed so that the corona epidemic can be kept under control. Due to the closure of schools and colleges, the government has made the education of students online. And most of the students in our country lack digital equipment due to which they are not able to get online education and their time is wasted. In view of all these problems, a scheme has been prepared by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath, which has been called Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone / Tablet scheme. Through this scheme, the state government will provide free smartphones and tablets to the youth of the state.
Today, in this small article, we will provide you all the information under this scheme such as its benefits and features, application process, eligible eligibility etc. If you want to know more about Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone and Tablet Scheme, then definitely read this article of ours till the end.
UP Free smartphone tablet yojana registration yojana
A scheme has been prepared by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath, which has been called Free Smartphone and Tablet Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide free smartphones and tablets to the youth of the state. Because due to the ongoing corona epidemic in the country, all the schools and colleges in the state have been closed and orders have been placed online. But there is a dearth of digital equipment for many students and youth of the state and due to this they are not able to get online education and a lot of their time is wasted. up free smartphone tablet yojana registration yojana
In view of these problems, it is also the duty of the government to help the youth so that they can. The only purpose of this is to help the state. If you want to get all the information related to this scheme, then stay connected with this small article of ours.
Important information related to Uttar Pradesh free smartphone and tablet
Our Uttar Pradesh government has decided to distribute 1 lakh smartphones and tablets on the occasion of Atal Bihari Bajpai’s birthday on 21st December 2021. This program will be organized at Atal Bihari Bajpai Stadium. And many students from many districts of Uttar Pradesh will be present there, but only 1 lakh students will be able to get smartphones and tablets. Smartphones and tablets given by Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji will be technically upgraded for the students. up free smartphone tablet yojana registration yojana. The state government has decided to give 60000 smartphones and 40000 tablets on the birthday of Atal Bihari Bajpai. The students of the state will be helped a lot through this scheme. And their education will also be of great help.
Purpose of UP Free Smartphone / Tablet scheme 2022
As we have already told you above that the main objective of UP Free Smartphone / Tablet scheme 2022 is to provide free smartphones and tablets to the students and youth of the state only. Through this scheme, poor and laboring youth and students of the state will get a lot of help. Free he will be able to pay good attention to his education and anyway the period of corona epidemic is going on in the country, due to which orders have been issued to close all schools and colleges and have ordered online education. There are students and youth who lack digital tools.
Or through the mobile and tablet available under the UP Free Smartphone / Tablet scheme 2022, students will be able to do their online education and they will be able to find new schemes of the government by connecting to the Internet. At present, 60000 smartphones and 40000 tablets are available by the state government.
UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme Benefits and Features
- UP Free Tablet Yojana was announced by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath ji in 2021.
- The decision to start this scheme was taken by the Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji due to the cabinet meeting.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet and Smartphone Scheme, students of the country will get free smartphones and tablets.
- The budget of this scheme has been given by the government as 3000 crores.
- 1 crore students of Uttar Pradesh will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Smartphones and tablets to be provided will be given by the state government by upgrading.
- The use of free smartphones and tablets provided by the state will also help the students and youth of the state to find the government scheme.
- Students will get a lot of help in education with the help of this scheme.
Documents Required for UP Free Smartphone / Tablet Yojana
- The applicant should be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- The person applying should be Studented in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical or Diploma.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- age certificate
- mark sheet
- bank account details
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Serve the application of UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme
If you also want to apply in the Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet and Smartphone Scheme, then let us tell you that only this scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji. As soon as any information or application process related to this scheme is told by the government, then we will give you information in this article.
Will inform you through You just wait. And Karpiya stay connected with this article of ours for information.
Process to see the list of Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet and Smartphone Scheme
- The applicant has to first go to the official website of the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
- Then after going to the website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Now after this you have to click on the option of Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme.
- Now you will see the option of UP Free Tablet / Smartphone scheme list, click on it.
- After clicking then a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to select your district.
- Then after that, you will select your block.
- Now you will click on the option of View List.
- After this, the UP Free Tablet / Smart Phone Scheme list will open in front of you.