Hello friends, as you all know everything is going to be digital in future. So for that man should know to use digital tools from now on. As in today’s time, it is mandatory for every citizen of the country to have a smartphone. Because without this he will not be able to connect with the digital world. Almost all our work is done through the Internet in the smartphone. But there are still many such citizens in the country who do not have a phone. As a result, the Rajasthan government is distributing smartphones to the headmen and women of all backward class families in the state. This named Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022. Through this scheme, free smartphones will be provided by the state government to the head men and women of all Chiranjeevi families of the state.
If you want to get all the information under Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Scheme like how to apply under it, its benefits and features, eligibility and conditions, important documents etc. then today we will give you all the information related to this scheme through this small article. Will provide important information, you are requested to read this article till the end.
Mukhymantri Digital Seva Scheme 2023
This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot. Because our country has lagged far behind in digital development. Even today, there are many citizens in the country who do not know anything about the Internet and neither do they have any digital device or smartphone. In view of this problem, it has been started. Through this scheme, free smartphones will be provided by the state government to the head men and women of all Chiranjeevi families of the state. Women do not need to pay any fee to get a smartphone through Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022 because it will be provided free of cost by the state government. But the benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the women head of Chiranjeevi families.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Digital Yojana Application Form 2023
|Launched by||Rajasthan Government|
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022|
|Announced in||Budget 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Rajasthan State|
|Purpose||To Distribute Smartphones among Womens|
|Total Beneficiaries||1.3 Crore|
|Eligibility||Low Income and Beneficiaries of Chiranjeevi Yojana|
|Rajasthan Digital Seva Application Form||Available Online|
|Rajasthan Digital Seva Registration Portal||rajasthan.gov.in|
Objective of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme 2023
The main objective of this scheme is only that all the women of Rajasthan should be aware of the internet and become digital like other women. And the main objective is to provide free smartphone by their state government. Because our country has lagged far behind in digital development. The smartphones provided under this scheme are absolutely free of cost, women will not have to pay any fee. By availing the benefit of Free Smartphone Yojana, women will be able to easily get information about online services and activities happening around the world by sitting at home.
Benefits and Features of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme 2023
- The Chief Minister Digital Seva scheme has been started by the Rajasthan government to provide free smartphones to the women of their state.
- A state government will distribute these smartphones to women completely for free, i.e. the beneficiary woman will not be charged a fee.
- Internet service will also be provided absolutely free for 3 years in these smartphones.
- About 1 crore 33 lakh women of Rajasthan will be benefited under this scheme.
- Women head of Chiranjeevi families will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- The announcement of starting the Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme 2022 was made by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot ji during the budget speech of 2022-23.
- This scheme will greatly help the women of the state to get the benefits of digital services.
- Women will be able to become self-reliant and capable by getting benefited under this scheme.
Eligibility under free smart phone scheme
- The applicant woman should be a permanent citizen of Rajasthan.
- Only women head of Chiranjeevi families are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Ration card
- passport size photograph
How to apply under Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme
If you want to apply under this scheme and want to take advantage of this scheme, then let us tell you that the Rajasthan government has just announced to start this digital service scheme only. Any information related to applying for this scheme hasn’t been made public yet. As soon as any information related to the application under Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana will be shared by the government. We will inform you through this article. So you are requested to stay connected with this article of ours.
Procedure to view beneficiary list under Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme
If you want to see Mukhymantri Free Mobile Phone Yojana List under this scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana.
- After this, the homepage of this official website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option to know the registration status, you have to click on it.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the search option by entering your Janadhar number, you have to click on it.
- Now you will see your father’s name, your name, eligibility status etc.
- If in front of you, under Eligibility Status, Ye s is written then you will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
How to check your name in Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana.
This Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme requires the applicant to be named in the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana in order to qualify for the benefits. Now you can check your name in Chiranjeevi Yojana sitting at your home, you will not have to go out and go around the departments. If your name does not come under this Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana, then you will not be provided the benefit of this Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme. In order to benefit from this scheme, your name must fall under the Chiranjeevi Yojana.
To which citizens will the benefit of the Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme be provided
- Such eligible citizens of the state who have applied under Chiranjeevi Yojana.
- Only the citizens of Rajasthan will benefit from Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana.