Aikyashree scholarship status | Aikyashree Scholarship Amount | Aikyashree Login | Oasis Scholarship | OBC Scholarship | scholarship status check | Minority Scholarship | Aikyashree Portal | Aikyashree
As we all know that various government departments have started a lot of scholarship programs to provide financial assistance to both school and college level students, and now there is another scholarship program called Aikyashri Scholarship 2023. We all know that education is one of the most important factors. Which determine the progress and development of a country. However, education often remains a privilege for many, especially those from marginalized and disadvantaged communities. Recognizing this problem, the Government of West Bengal introduced this scheme to enable students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds to fulfill their educational aspirations. In this article, we have mentioned all the important aspects of this scheme including benefits, eligibility criteria, registration process and more.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
The Aikyashree Scholarship Program was established in 2019 to support the education of deserving students belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) categories. The objective of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the students studying at postgraduate level from class 11 to postgraduate and doctoral level. The program covers a wide range of academic courses including engineering, medicine, law, management, and other technical and professional courses. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses and other incidental expenses such as book allowance, ad hoc scholarship and travel allowance. The scholarship also provides a lump sum amount for the purchase of a computer or laptop for the academic use of the student.
Overview Details of Aikyashree Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Aikyashree Scholarship|
|Launched by||West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation|
|Ministry name||Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department Govt. Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Those students who belong to the minority community.|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of Aikyashri Scholarship
The objective of Aikyasree Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to deserving students, who belong to the economically disadvantaged sections of the society, especially from the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) communities for their To help. Continue your higher education and improve your employability.
Benefits of Aikyashree Scholarship
- The scholarship provides financial assistance to students belonging to the economically disadvantaged section of the society, thereby allowing them to continue their higher education without financial burden.
- The scholarship is awarded to deserving students who have excelled in their academic pursuits. Hence, it encourages the students to strive for excellence and achieve their academic goals.
- The scholarship empowers students from underprivileged backgrounds by giving them an opportunity to receive quality education and improve their employability.
- The scholarship promotes diversity in higher education by supporting students from different communities, especially SC, ST and OBC students.
- By providing financial aid, the scholarship helps students to pursue desired courses and earn a college degree. This in turn improves their employability and career prospects.
- Aikyashri Scholarship helps students from economically disadvantaged sections of the society to overcome financial constraints and achieve social mobility through education.
Features of Aikyashree Scholarship
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant must be studying in a recognized educational institution in West Bengal.
- Applicant must belong to a family whose annual income is INR 2,50,000 or less.
- Applicant must have studied from class 1 to post graduate level in any discipline.
- The applicant must have obtained at least 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- The applicant is not eligible for any other scholarship or financial aid from any other source.
- For postgraduate courses, the candidate must be enrolled in regular courses at a recognized University/Institution in India and must have secured at least 53% marks in Honors subject at the degree level.
List Of Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- family income certificate
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Marksheet of last qualifying examination
- residential proof
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- caste certificate
Services Available Under Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- talent support stipend
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Application Process for Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
- Visit the official website of Aikyashree Scholarship,
- And after reaching the webpage, click on the ‘New Registration‘ button.
- Now you have to select the suitable scholarship scheme and fill the required details in the registration form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the ‘Submit‘ button to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, take a printout of the application form and submit it to the concerned school or college authorities along with the required documents.