clp india scholarship scheme 2023 | Apply online | Last date | What is CLP India scholarship Scheme | Who is eligible for CLP India scholarship
The CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023 will benefit the neighboring areas near the business locations of CLP India. People will get financial assistance so that their children can enroll in post-graduate and graduation courses. In the scholarship programs offered by CLP enterprises across India, priority will be given to female students. We have provided information about the scholarship program in this article so that you can benefit from it. The eligibility requirements and paperwork required to apply for this scholarship program have been disclosed. To know how to apply step-by-step, be sure to read the article completely.
CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023
The CLP India Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to students so that they can complete 12th standard and continue their studies. The scholarship amount will be awarded according to the financial status of each beneficiary and the results of their most recent qualifying examination. To be eligible for this scholarship program offered by CLP India enterprises across the country, you must have secured at least 50% of your grades.
Key Features of CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023
|Name||CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||CLP business|
|Beneficiary||Community areas near CLP businesses|
Services available under CLP India Scholarship Scheme
- Financial help
- Tuition fee reimbursement
- Accommodation expenses
- Traveling expenses
- Mentorship and guidance
- Soft skills training
- Internship opportunities
- Networking opportunities
Eligibility Criteria under CLP India Scholarship Scheme
To be eligible for this scheme applicants must follow the eligibility criteria given below:-
- Applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks percentage in previous annual examination.
- Applicant must be from CLP areas or community catchment areas like Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Telangana.
- Applicant must have secured his/her admission in Class 12th or Matriculation from Class 10th to Intermediate in Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, Vocational Training or ITI.
- He should not belong to a family having four wheeler or air conditioning or LED TV.
Application Open: 15 January 2022
Application Deadline: 05 June 2022
Documents Required Under CLP India Scholarship Scheme
- Student id proof
- Residential proof of desired locality of the applicant
- Student’s aadhar card
- Latest previous academic mark sheet
- Admission proof of students
- Applicant Bank Account Proof
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate
Award Details under CLP India Scholarship Program
|Name of the course||Total amount provided||Number of installments|
|10th, 11th, and 12th class||INR 6000||Single installment|
|All vocational, bachelor’s, post-graduation courses||INR 18,000||Two installments (9,000 each)|
Some special incentives and rewards
There are also some special CLP India scholarship incentives available for only the top 20% of the total number of eligible students at each site. However, these special incentives will be given at the sole discretion of CLP India and these additional benefits will be decided based on the merit of the candidates in the previous academic career.
CLP India Scholarship Scheme Selection Process
- First of all, you have to register on the Buddy4Study Scholarship Portal.
- Then you have to submit all the relevant documents including the duly filled application form to the concerned organization.
- Selected applications go through a basic entry check for document verification.
- The selection round is subject to a telephone interview.
Final selection of students for the program by CLP India
Some selection tests are:-
- screening test
- telephonic interview
- document verification
Terms and conditions
- The grant program covers the catchment areas of the communities surrounding all CLP India RE property locations.
- The scholarship program applies to students who meet the admission criteria from designated catchment areas.
- If the student drops out, fails in one or more subjects, or obtains ATKT, he/she will be disqualified from the scholarship system.
- The scholarship program is valid in the calendar year 2022.
Application Process of CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023
To register yourself and apply in this scheme you need to follow the steps given below:-
- To begin with, first of all visit the official website of CLP India Scholarship.
- Now on the home page click on the CLP India Scholarship option.
- Now the details of the scholarship will be open.
- Click on the Apply Online button. Sign in with your social network or Google.
- Enter all the details.
- Successfully complete the application form with your personal data
- Keep a printed copy of the filled form with you.
- Submit the application form to the appropriate organization.
Address: 7th Floor, Fulcrum, Sahar Road, East Andheri, Mumbai India
Tel: +91-22-6758 8888
Fax: +91-22-6758 8811/8833
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I submit the application form offline online?
No, students are not able to submit the application form through offline mode only online mode.
Last date to submit CLP India Scholarship Application Form?
Students must apply for their application form before 15th April, after April the application form will not be submitted.
From which class has this CLP India scholarship been obtained?
This scholarship is given for studies to those students whose family’s economic condition is not good. This scholarship will be available to students from class 10th to 11th, 12th to post graduation. There is no limit to apply for this scholarship.
How will the students be selected?
First the screening test of the students will be taken, the students who are successful in the screening test will be further called for telephonic interview. After the telephonic interview, the documents verification of the students will be done for CLP India Scholarship.
Can students apply in the middle of their studies i.e. in 2nd/3rd year of college?
Yes. Students can apply during 2nd/3rd year of college. However, students who are on the verge of completing their studies cannot be considered for the scheme. The student should have equal to or more than 6 months/one semester to complete and such students can qualify for only one instalment.