The state government of Gujarat has finally announced the Vahli Dikri scheme. & The process to fill the application form for this scheme will also be announced soon by the Gujarat government. And today in this article I am going to give all the important information about this scheme like how you can apply for this scheme and how you can avail it in both online/offline mode and the main objective of the scheme, Eligibility Criteria and many more important information related to this scheme. So kindly we are requesting you to read this article till the end to know every important detail related to this scheme. Vahli Dikri Yojana
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme 2023
The official announcement of this scheme has been made by the Chief Minister of Gujarat Mr. Bhupendra Rajnikant Patel. In this scheme Gujarat government will provide financial help or assistance to a poor girl child. Before Gujarat, this scheme has been started in many states of India like Haryana (Ladli Yojana), Karnataka (Bhagyashree Yojana), Rajasthan (Rajshree Yojana), Maharashtra (Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana), Madhya Pradesh (Laadli Laxmi Yojana). and in West Bengal as (Kanya Prakalpa Yojana). The name is different in every state but the goal is the same to provide financial help to every poor girl child. The girl child will get all the assistance in three phases. After successful implementation of this scheme. The Gujarat government has sanctioned Rs 133 crore for this scheme. Vahli Dikri Yojana
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme Objective
- The main objective behind this scheme is to empower all the poor girls.
- This scheme will also help in increasing the girl child birth ratio.
- This scheme will also promote education among all poor girls.
Key Points of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Vahli Dikri Yojana|
|Launched by whom?||Government of Gujarat state|
|Which Type of scheme||State government scheme|
|Mode of application||Both online as well as offline|
|Official website||Coming Soon|
Key Features of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
- This scheme is fully funded by the government.
- The government will give Rs. 110000/- to the poor girl child.
- Applicants can apply through both online and offline mode.
- Beneficiaries will get the financial assistance directly in their bank account through bank transfer. after registration. Vahli Dikri Yojana
Scholarship Amount Distribution
- The girl child will get Rs.100000/- when she attains the age of 18 years.
- Second nomination will be given in class 9th and the amount will be Rs. 6000/-
- In the first enrollment the beneficiaries will get Rs. 4000/- in class 1st.
- This scheme is only for two girl children of a poor family.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the state of Gujarat.
- Applicants must obtain a bank account. Vahli Dikri Yojana
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate (up to Rs.2 lakh per annum)
- Identity proof of parents
- bank account passbook
- Photo Vahli Dikri Yojana
Selection Process Under Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme
- First of all the application forms will be taken.
- And after that the verification of applications will be done by the regional government officials.
- And after that the beneficiary list will be prepared.
- And finally the amount will be transferred to the beneficiary account.