Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana | Apply Online | Registration | State Wise List | Gujarat List | Form Pdf Download | Status | Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana 2023 | पंडित दीनदयाल आवास योजना
As you know that many citizens of India live like this. who do not have their own house. And they build a small slum, a hut and live in it. And he works hard day and night to make his own voice. But even after working so hard, he could not save enough money to fulfill his dream of owning a house. But now Haryana Government has started Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana 2023 to help such citizens. If the citizens living in Haryana want to know more about the Pandit Deendayal Yojana. Then this article is very important for you. Because today we will provide all the information related to the housing scheme in this article. By which you will be able to know about this scheme. And will be able to get the benefit of this scheme easily.
Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana 2023
Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana has been started by Haryana Government in February 2016 for poor homeless citizens. In which each plot will be prepared by the Haryana government around 150 square meters. And the area ratio of these plots will be 2. This project will be built in an area ranging from 5 acres to 15 acres. And the area covered by roads will be 10% of the total license area. And the builders making colonies will have to give 10% area of licensed colonies to the government free of cost. Due to which the government will provide some facilities for the facilities of the people there. Due to which many such good colonies will be prepared by the Haryana government. Which will be provided to the poor homeless people at cheap rates. And this will fulfill their dream of home.
Objective of Deendayal Awas Yojana
The objective of Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana is to provide houses to homeless poor families. Because as you guys know that in today’s era having your own house is like a dream. And to fulfill this dream, the citizen works day and night. But even after that he could not build his own house. And now the state government has started Haryana Deendayal Awas Yojana keeping in view the problems of poor families. So that houses can be made available to poor families at low prices. And the dream of more and more people to have their own house can be fulfilled. Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana
Benefits of Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana
- Under the Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana, poor families will be provided with good houses at affordable prices.
- Through this scheme, the dream of poor families to have their own house will be fulfilled.
- Under the Deen Dayal Awas Yojana, the colonies will be constructed by the Haryana government in collaboration with the builders of the state. After which the houses built in these colonies will be provided to the poor families at cheap rates. Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana
- Under this scheme, houses will be provided to poor homeless families.
- The families who did not get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. They will also be given the benefit of Deendayal Awas Yojana.
- By getting the benefits of this scheme, poor families will have a permanent address of their own. So that they will not have to wander door to door with their family.
- Under this scheme, after construction of colonies by the builder, 10% of the licensed area will have to be given to the Haryana government for free. On which every Haryana government will provide basic facilities to the citizens. Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana
Eligibility of Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of Haryana.
- The applicant should not be doing any government job.
- If the applicant pays income tax of the Government of India, then he will not be eligible for this scheme. Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana
- Only homeless families will be eligible for this scheme.
Important documents of Haryana Deendayal Awas Yojana
- Aadhar card
- bonafide certificate
- home absence certificate
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
- age certificate
- mobile number
- income certificate
Process to apply for Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana 2023
- To apply online for Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana, you have to visit its official website As shown in the image below. Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana
- Now you have to download Dindayal Awas Yojana Online Application.
- After this all the information asked in the form has to be filled correctly.
- After flowing the information, photo copies of all your necessary documents will have to be attached with the application form. Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana
- In this way, you will be able to easily submit the application form of Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana.
Helpline number of Deen Dayal Awas Yojana
- Sh.A.K. Singh, AIS (Principal Secretary to Govt. Of Haryana Town & Country Planning Department) Contact No 0172-2548110, 2544060 Email Pstcppharyana1(at)Gmail(dot)com
- Sh.k.makrand pandurang;IAS (director general ) Contact NO. 0172 – 2548475, 2549851 E-mail- tcpharyana7(at)gmail(dot)com
- Sh.J.p.Sihag(CTP Haryana) Contact no. 0172-2549349 Emailctp6.tcp(at)gmail(dot)com
Deendayal Awas Yojana has been started in which state and when was it started?
Deendayal Awas Yojana has been started in the state of Haryana. And it was launched in 2016.
Will they be given the benefit of Haryana Deendayal Awas Yojana?
The benefit of Haryana Deendayal Awas Yojana will be made available to all the citizens of Haryana state.
What is the purpose of starting Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana?
The aim of starting the Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana is to provide housing to the poor citizens at an affordable rate.