Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online 2023 | Download Ayushman Bharat Card | Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Card | Ayushman Card PDF Download | Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022
Ayushman Bharat scheme was launched by the government with the aim of ensuring health services to every citizen of the country. Health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh is provided to the beneficiaries through Ayushman Bharat Yojana. To get the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana, eligible citizens have to get registered. After which they are provided Ayushman Bharat Card. By showing this card in the hospital, the beneficiary can get the facility of free treatment of Rs 5 lakh. Through this article, you will be provided with complete details of the Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card. Apart from this, other important information related to Ayushman Yojana and the process of downloading the golden card will also be made aware. So let’s know how to get it.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022 is being made available to benefit every poor people in the country, this gold card will be available only to those people whose names will appear on Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List. If the interested beneficiaries of the country want to get their Golden Card made, then they can easily apply by visiting their nearest public service center and can also get Ayushman Bharat Card made from the same. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you with all the information related to this scheme like how you can get a gold card made, benefits, etc., so read our article till the end and take advantage. Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
Ayushman card campaign
We all know that Ayushman Bharat scheme became popular because it helped people to get better health care. The government has spent Rs 880 crore on this free treatment in the state of Uttarakhand. According to the government, more than 47 lakh people have Ayushman cards, and more than 5 lakh people have accessed the free treatment. In the new campaign, which will run till September 30, special attention will be given to new changes in the state. The goal of this campaign is to make more and more people aware of this card so that more and more people can use it. Along with new families, there will be a new account of people missing from old families.
Most of the time in the state of Uttarakhand, only one member of the family has generated the card, while the other members of the family have not used it. However, family members can easily make a new car with the help of a family member who has already made the card. They just have to show the previous Ayushman card of their family members at CSC center, Arogya Mitra in the hospital, or other places related to the Ayushman card.
If the Ayushman card has been made with the help of the ration card, then the rest of the family members can get the Ayushman card made by showing their ration card. Then the Ayushman card will be like the ration card made under the National Food Security Act. If a family does not have a ration card and the name of the beneficiary is in the Socio-Economic Caste Census database, an Ayushman card will be generated for them.
Ayushman Bharat Card the benefit of the scheme
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is an eligibility-based scheme under which the beneficiaries do not need to enroll or register to get the benefits. Beneficiaries can directly visit the empaneled hospital to get cashless treatment. Every empaneled hospital has Pradhan Mantri Arogya Mitra who provides all the necessary assistance to the beneficiaries to get the benefits of the scheme. Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission aims to create an online platform enabling interoperability of health data within the health ecosystem. Through which electronic health record of every citizen can be created. Through this scheme, healthcare will be made accessible to the citizens.
Ayushman Bharat Card Financial assistance provided for the prevention of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and stroke
This information was provided by the government in the House. During the year 222, Rs 561178.07 lakh has been provided to the States and Union Territories under the National Program for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Stroke. Under NPCDCS, 677 NCD clinics have been established at the district level, 187 district cardiac care units, 266 district daycare centers, and 5392 NCD clinics at the community health center star to ensure the treatment of common NCDs. Apart from this, population-based initiatives for prevention, control, and screening of common non-communicable diseases like diabetes, hypertension, and common cancers have been started in the country for health care. Under this initiative, a person above the age of 30 years will be screened.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card In Highlights
|Name Of Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Golden Card|
|Who Start||by central government|
|For who||citizens of the country|
|Purpose||granting golden card|
Ayushman Bharat Pakhwada program is being organized in Haryana
As you all know, through Ayushman Bharat Yojana, eligible citizens are provided free health insurance up to ₹ 500000 per year. On September 20, Haryana Government has urged all the eligible citizens of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme to get their Ayushman card made under Ayushman Bharat Pakhwada. Ayushman Bharat Pakhwada program is being conducted in Haryana from September 15 to September 30. Through this eligible citizens of the state can get their Ayushman card made from Atal Seva Kendra or any listed government or private hospital.
Eligible citizens will have to submit a copy of their Aadhar card, ration card and family identity card to get the Ayushman card made. You do not need to pay any fees to get this card. Citizens can contact on 14555 to get more information in this regard.
Jammu and Kashmir came in the top five states and union territories of the country to make Ayushman Card
Around 19 lakh Ayushman cards have been made in the last 6 months in Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu and Kashmir has now joined the 5 states and union territories of the country in which the maximum number of Ayushman Bharat cards have been made. This information has been provided through the National Health Authority of the Government of India. This scheme was started on 26th December by the Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi ji in the name of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Sehat in Jammu and Kashmir. Under this scheme health insurance of ₹ 500000 is provided to each family. All those benefits will be provided through this scheme which are provided through Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by all the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir whether he is a government servant or a pensioner. The provision of expenses up to 3 days before and 15 days after hospitalization has been fixed under this scheme.
- Beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana can get their treatment done in any of the 24000 registered hospitals of the country. There are about 226 registered hospitals in Jammu and Kashmir. The scheme is supervised by the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Village-village Ayushman Abhiyan has been started to take the benefits of this scheme to all the citizens. Apart from this, camps are also organized at many places. These camps are also supported by representatives of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
Verification of 9 lakh beneficiaries done under Ayushman Abhiyan by your door
From 1st February, Ayushman Abhiyan is being operated by your door under Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Under this campaign, information about Ayushman Yojana is being provided to the beneficiaries living in rural and backward parts. Along with this, they are also being motivated to make ayushman bharat golden card 2022 under this scheme. At present, this campaign is being conducted in Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Uttarakhand and other union territories. Beneficiaries are also verified under this campaign. After which the process of getting their golden card is started. Golden Card can also be obtained by the beneficiary from CSC Center and UTIITSL Center free of cost.
Under this campaign, 9.42 lakh Ayushman beneficiaries have been verified on March 25. This number has become a historical number. More than 6 lakh beneficiaries have been verified from Chhattisgarh alone. For the first time under Aapke Dwar Ayushman Abhiyan, such a large number of beneficiaries have been verified in a day ayushman bharat golden card 2022.
Number of Beneficiaries Verified by your door under Ayushman Abhiyan
|Name Of State||Number|
Getting Ayushman Bharat Golden Card made free
As you all know Ayushman Yojana was launched by the government in 2017. Under this scheme, health insurance cover of up to ₹ 500000 is provided to the beneficiaries. More than 1 crore 63 lakh beneficiaries are availing the benefit of this scheme. Beneficiaries can go to any private hospital to get their treatment done through ayushman bharat golden card 2022.
- Under this scheme, the eligibility card has been made free by the Government of India. For which a fee of ₹ 30 had to be paid. This decision will bring great relief to the poor families. The beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana used to contact the Common Service Center to get the eligibility card and pay ₹ 30 to the village level operator.
- After which they would get the card. But now getting this card is completely free. But if you want to get duplicate card made or you want to reprint the card then you will have to pay ₹15. This card will be provided to the beneficiaries after biometric authentication.
NHA ties up with CSC
National Health Authority has tied up with CSC. Under which it has been decided that on the issue of Ayushman card for the first time, the National Health Authority will pay ₹ 20 to the CSC. So that the system can be made better. One of the objectives of this agreement is that PVC Ayushman card can be prepared under this scheme. Let us tell you that it is not mandatory to make a PVC card to take advantage of the Ayushman Bharat scheme. Beneficiaries who have old cards will be provided the benefit of this scheme. One of the purposes of getting a PVC card is that it makes it easier for the authorities to identify the beneficiary.
Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Card 2023 @Pmjay.Gov.In
For the poor people of the country who are unable to get treatment for their disease due to financial weakness and struggle with their disease, the Government of India has ordered to make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022 for all the poor people, this golden card. Through this, they can get the treatment of their biggest disease free of cost, the government is providing health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh to those people. Under this scheme, people can easily get their golden card. Ayushman cards are being made in every rural and urban areas of the country, those people who have not got gold cards made yet, they should get it done as soon as possible.
Purpose of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card (PMJAY)
The objective of the government to provide this PMJAY Golden Card. To the country is to provide health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh to every below poverty line family of the country and to help them financially. As you know, even today many people of the country are suffering from some disease and they do not have money to get their treatment. In view of all these problems, the central government has started Ayushman Bharat scheme. so that any poor Under this scheme, more than 10 crore poor families of the country are getting health insurance annually.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023
This scheme has been started by our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the year 2018 under the National Health Protection Mission. Under the Jan Arogya Yojana 2022, health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh is being provided to the economically weaker families of the country by the central government, so that people can get free treatment of their disease up to Rs 5 lakh in hospitals. The country is the biggest health protection scheme, which will help in making India healthy.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023
Under Ayushman Card, earlier 1350 treatment packages like surgery, medical day care treatment, diagnostic etc. were included but now 19 other Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Yoga, Unani treatment packages have been included in it. The poor citizens of the country can get treatment of all these diseases under the scheme by getting their golden card done by going to private and government hospitals for free and can be free from their disease and no fee will be charged in the hospitals. People should get their golden card made from public service center as soon as possible and take advantage of it in hospitals.
Documents of Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Card 2023
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Ration card
- passport size photo
Eligibility to get Ayushman Bharat Card
The beneficiaries of the country who will be included in the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card list according to their eligibility, only those people can download the Jan Arogya Golden Card. We have given you the complete process below, read it carefully.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. After visiting the official website, a web page will open in front of you.
- On this web page you have to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code. After this, finally click on Generate OTP, immediately after clicking, an OTP will come on your registered mobile phone.
- Then this OTP has to be filled in the empty box. After this you will see some options like
- 1. By name
- 2. By mobile number
- 3. Through Ration Card
- 4. By .RSBI URN
- Search your name by clicking on the desired option, after that fill all the information asked. Then the search result will be displayed in front of you on your screen.
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2023
People of the country can get their Ayushman Bharat Golden Card printed from the public service center and DM’s office, but you can download the golden card from the same where you have got it made and the agent from whom it is made will give you the same. Follow the method given below.
- First of all you have to go to Ayushman Bharat Website. After visiting the website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Login, this login form will open, in this you will have to enter the email id and password and click on the button of SIGN IN.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, in which you will have to proceed by entering the Aadhar card and on the next page you will have to verify your thumb impression.
- After verifying the thumb, the next page will open, on this page you will see many options, out of which you should click on the option of Approved Beneficiary. After clicking on the option, the list of golden card approved in front of you will come.
- Then see your name in the list and click on confirm print option next to it. After clicking on the option option you will be redirected to Jan CSC Center Wallet.
- After this, enter your password in CSC wallet, then enter the wallet pin after the password. After that you will again come to the home page.
- Then you will see the option of Download Card next to the name of the candidate, click on it and download the golden card.
- In this way you can download your Ayushman Golden Card.
How to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card made
- Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to make PMJAY Golden Card, then they should follow the method given below. And take advantage You can get your golden card made and download it from two places.
- by public service center
- First of all, the applicant will have to go to his nearest public service center, CSC Kendra will see your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- If your name will be available in Ayushman Bharat Yojana list then they will be given a golden card.
- After this, give all your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Patrika, Registered Mobile Number etc. to the agent of Jan Seva Kendra.
- By which the agent will do your successful registration and will provide you with the Registerd ID.
- Then the public service center will provide you Ayushman card in 10 to 15 days and you will have to pay a fee of Rs 30 for getting a golden card.
Registered and private hospitals
- First of all you have to go to your nearest private or government hospitals with your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Patrika, Registered Mobile Number etc.
- After this your name will be checked in the list of Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Ayushman card will be provided to you only after your name appears in this list.
File a complaint here if Ayushman Bharat Card is issued in someone else’s name
As you all know, Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been started to provide annual insurance coverage of up to ₹ 500000 to the citizens of the weaker section of the state. This plan is the largest health insurance plan in the world. The expenditure on this scheme is borne by the central government. After applying under this scheme, you are provided with a golden card. Which you can show in the hospital and get free treatment up to ₹ 500000. If this golden card of yours is issued in someone else’s name due to any reason then you need not worry. You can give this information on the tollfree number.
- To make this complaint, it is mandatory for you to have any certified document available such as a letter from the Prime Minister or a plastic card. Toll free numbers are 180018004444 and 14555.
- Apart from this, taking documents related to the scheme, the beneficiary can also go to the office of the Chief Medical Officer of the district. The beneficiary has to register his complaint with the District Implementation Unit in the office. On receipt of such complaints, the matter will be investigated and documents will be verified.
- After verification, the complaint will be sent to the government. After getting permission from the government level, the beneficiary can get the Ayushman card made through the listed hospital or public service center.
Information related to Ayushman Bharat Scheme empaneled hospitals
You do not need to do any kind of registration to get the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Because this scheme is based on complete eligibility. Which is the 2011 census. Under this scheme, the beneficiary can get his treatment done free of cost through the empaneled hospital.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to take his Aadhar card, Voter ID card, MNREGA job card or government recognized photo identity card to the hospital.
- Through which the eligibility of the beneficiary will be ensured. The list of empaneled hospitals can also be obtained by contacting the helpline number.
- Apart from this, information related to this scheme can also be obtained by the beneficiary by downloading the Ayushman Sarathi App. The list of empaneled hospitals can be obtained through the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Gram Panchayat office, community and primary health centers and ASHA workers.