The Government of Odisha has launched the Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme for the meritorious students who have passed the 12th class examination in the state. Under the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, the Naveen Patnaik government will provide free laptops to all the meritorious students who have passed class 10+2. Odisha government will benefit 15,000 meritorious students from laptop distribution scheme in the year 2019-20. Laptops or tablets will be distributed to all meritorious students under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
All the eligible students, whose name will appear in the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Merit List, they will be distributed laptops by December 2019. Under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, laptops will be distributed to all sections such as:- Science, Arts, Commerce, Sanskrit and Vocational students. , 30 nodal centers have been set up to distribute laptops to all meritorious students.
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2023
This scheme will lead to all-round development of the students and they will also be able to prepare for competitive examinations. Laptops will be distributed to all meritorious students by the end of December 2019. As per the provisions of this scheme, total 15000 meritorious students will be selected for laptop distribution. The target is to set up 30 nodal centers for laptop distribution among students through Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. Laptops will be distributed through these centres. The laptops of Science, Arts, Commerce, Sanskrit and Vocational students will be distributed by the Odisha State Government on the basis of their marks.
Key Features of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution
|Yojana Name||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched BY||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Laptop Distribution Date||Until the last month of December|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious Students of Odisha|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Benefits of Biju Youth Empowerment Scheme
- Laptop Distribution Objective:- Through the Laptop Distribution Scheme, the government aims to provide assistance in higher education by distributing laptops to meritorious students.
- Benefits of the scheme:- This scheme will lead to all-round development of the students and they will also be able to prepare for competitive examinations.
- Tentative Date of Laptop Distribution:- Laptops will be distributed to all the meritorious students by the end of December 2019.
- Total number of beneficiaries:- According to the provisions of the scheme, a total of 15000 meritorious students will be selected for laptop distribution.
- Odisha Laptop Distribution & Nodal Centers:- Through Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana it is targeted to set up 30 nodal centers for laptop distribution among students. Laptops will be distributed from these centres.
- Laptop Distribution in Student Faculties:- Laptops will be distributed to Science, Arts, Commerce, Sanskrit and Vocational students on the basis of their marks.
Total Laptops under Odisha Laptop Distribution
Laptops have been offered to the meritorious students of various streams as per the table.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Free Laptop
- If you have son/daughter and you have passed 12th class exam in 2019-20 with very good marks then you can apply online for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. For this you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- This scheme is fully funded by the Government of Odisha, so only the meritorious students of Odisha can take advantage of this scheme.
- The age of the applicant has been fixed at 18-25 years to avail the benefits of Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme.
- Only 12th class students can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- To take advantage of the laptop distribution scheme, the applicant student must have secured more than 70% marks in the 12th class examination; Otherwise you will not be able to apply for the scheme.
- Laptops will be given for distribution by the IT department to the principals of the schools affiliated to the nodal canter.
Odisha free laptop delivery required documents
Applicants will need some documents for online application, which are as follows.
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- education certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- age proof
- caste certificate
Free Laptop Delivery Application Process
The applicant can follow the step by step guide to apply for the free laptop scheme announced by the Government of Odisha –
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the laptop provider. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click on the link given here to download the official notification.
- After reading all the guidelines one has to fill the form available on the official website of laptop distribution.
- After filling the form upload the required documents at the specified place.
- Now submit the final application to the concerned office/college/department/head office.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Final List
If you want to check the Odisha Laptop Distribution Beneficiary List, then you have to follow the following steps-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Laptop Distribution Merit List 2019-20”.
- A new page will open in front of you on the screen. District wise Laptop Distribution Merit List / Beneficiary List PDF will be displayed in front of you on this page.
- After that students can easily check their name in the merit list by clicking on the link of “view” button in their respective faculty.