nrega job card list 2022-23 | nrega.nic.in 2021-22 Payment / State Wise | Nrega Job Card List 2021-22
In the year 2005, the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act was started by the Government of India for the poor unemployed citizens of the country, through which a job card was provided to unemployed citizens, through which that citizen could get 100 days of employment. Under this nrega.nic.in 2021-22 Payment Status, complete information of the beneficiary is recorded, both village and city are added to the NREGA job card so that the citizen can easily get employment.
The interested citizen who wants to get a job card under this scheme will have to apply online by fulfilling the eligibility prescribed by the government. After which you will be able to get employment by getting job card. Today we will give you information related to nrega.nic.in 2021-22 list. Which will help you to get job card. That’s why you are requested to read this article till the end.
Nrega Job Card List 2023
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA) was launched by the Government of India in the year 2005. Under which 100 days work is provided to economically weak citizens with a guarantee so that the citizens can live their lives in a better way. Under this NREGA job card, families are included in the village and city. NREGA job card is provided to the eligible candidate only after completing the eligibility prescribed by the government to obtain the NREGA job card.
After which the citizen can easily get 100 days of employment, for which the citizen is given wages ranging from ₹ 190 to a maximum of ₹ 307 per day so that he can lead a better life. nrega.nic.in 2021-22 List (NREGA Job Card List 2021-22) is being implemented in all the states of the country but Haryana is such a state where workers are given a maximum wage of ₹ 307.
What are the benefits of nrega.nic.in
- Job card is provided by the government to provide job/business security to economically weak citizens.
- NREGA Scheme provides every details of the persons registered with the local Gram Panchayat.
- The name, registered number, and other details of the citizen are also recorded on this NREGA job card.
- Providing a platform for fact-based (written) evidence, it is credible for workers’ rights and related licenses.
- Through the Gram Panchayat, workers are provided with a platform that provides clarity on their work and protection from fraud.
Work to be done under NREGA job card
- plantation work
- irrigation work
- knot work
- navigation work
- housing construction
- Cow shed
Eligibility for making NREGA job card
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Candidate must have Ration Card.
- The age of the beneficiary should be 18 years or more.
- Candidate should be skilled and willing labor to work.
- The authority has kept this qualification, it is very important that all the qualifications of the candidate are fulfilled.
- Citizens can complete their KYC in banks and post offices to open bank accounts using NREGA JC.
Online process to get NREGA job card
- The applicant has to first go to the official website of NREGA.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of data entry on the home page of the website.
- After this, the list of all the states will open in front of you.
- From this list, you have to click on your state.
- On clicking, the registration page will open in front of you.
- Now you will have to enter all the information known to do this registration.
- After entering the complete information, you have to enter the captcha code and click on the option of login.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of Registration and Job Card on this page.
- After clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the information you know in this form and then click on the save option.
- After clicking you will get a registration number.
- After this you will have to upload a passport size photo of the head in the form. And then you have to save it.
NREGA Job Card 2022-23 List Uttarakhand Online Check
- First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme.
- After visiting the official website, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to select your state,
- financial year
- Panchayat has to be selected.
- After selection, you have to click on the option of Proceed.
- After clicking, the NREGA list will open in front of you.
- Now click on the link next to yours in this list.
- After this your list will open in front of you.
- If you click on the link next to your name to get information on the period and work on which the offer of employment was made.
- In this way you can easily see the NREGA job card list.
Guidelines to Download NREGA Job Card List 2023
- The applicant must first go to the official website of NREGA Job Card List.
- After this, now the website page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you have to select your district and village.
- After this, now you have to enter your job card number and then go to the next page.
- Here you will see the NREGA Job Card 2023 which you have to download and keep with you.
- Using these guidelines, you can download NREGA Job Card 2022 using which you are allowed to work.