Different types of schemes and pensions are started by the central and state government to make the middle class poor women self-reliant and empowered. Recently, looking at women, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh has started the Ladli Behan Yojana on 5 March 2023. The women whose names will be included under this scheme in the Ladli Behan Yojana form will be provided financial assistance of Rs.1000 per month by the state government. Through which the women of the state will be able to live their life well by being self-reliant. Under the Ladli Bahna Yojana, benefits will be provided to more than one crore women of the city and village. We are going to provide you all the information related to Ladli Bahna Yojana list in this article. MP Ladli Behna Yojana Registration Link
MP Ladli Behna Yojana Registration Link
Ladli Behan Yojana was launched by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on 5 March 2023. Through this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month i.e. Rs 12000 per year as financial assistance to women belonging to economically weaker sections. Around 1 crore sisters of the state will be benefitted. To apply under this scheme, application forms will be filled from March 25 by organizing camps in every block, gram panchayat and Anganwadi centers in all the cities of the state. After the release of the Ladli Behan Yojana list, it will be transferred to the women’s bank account with effect from June 10, 2023. MP Ladli Behna Yojana Registration Link
Chief Minister Ladli Bahna Yojana List 2023 Key Highlights
|आर्टिकल का नाम||MP Ladli Behna Yojana Registration Link|
|शुरू की गई||मुख्यमंत्री शिवराज सिंह चौहान द्वारा|
|संबंधित विभाग||महिला एवं बाल विकास विभाग मध्य प्रदेश|
|लाभार्थी||राज्य की महिलाएं|
|उद्देश्य||महिलाओं को आर्थिक रूप से सशक्त बनाना|
|आर्थिक सहायता||1000 रुपए प्रतिमाह, सालाना 12000 रुपए|
Eligibility for Ladli Behna Yojana Form 2023
- The woman should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Eligible women should be middle class and below poverty line.
- Age limit has not been fixed for applying under Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- Women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, General and Other Backward Classes will be eligible for this scheme. MP Ladli Behna Yojana Registration Link
- The name of these women will not be included in Ladli Behna Yojana Registration Link 2023
- Such women whose annual family income will be more than 2.5 lakh, those women will not be included in this scheme.
- The woman’s family will have more than 5 acres of land.
- Women whose family has 5 acres or more of land.
- In whose family income tax payer is present.
- Any member of the woman’s family should be doing a government job.
- Getting the benefit of any other schemes. MP Ladli Behna Yojana Registration Link
- Aadhar card
- Composite ID
- Ration card
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Ladli Behna Yojana Registration Link 2023 Viewing Process
- The applicant must first visit the official website of Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- Now the website page will open in front of you. MP Ladli Behna Yojana Registration Link
- You have to click on the option of Beneficiary List on this page.
- As soon as you click, a new page will appear in front of you.
- After this, information related to the form will be asked from the applicant like – Your name, district, block etc. will have to be entered.
- After entering all the information, you have to click on the submit option.
- As soon as you click, the Ladli Behan Yojana list will appear in front of you.
- In this way you can now check your name in this list.
How to register in Ladli Bahna Yojana
- To apply in Ladli Behna Yojana Form 2023, the applicant must first download the Ladli Behna Yojana application form in PDF format. MP Ladli Behna Yojana Registration Link
- For this, now you will have to go to the camps set up by the government in your villages and cities by taking the application form with some important documents.
- After this, your form will now be filled carefully by the camps.
- After the successful completion of your application process, the money will be transferred to the women’s account from June 2023.
Ladli Behna Yojana List FAQs
By whom has this scheme been started?
This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan. This scheme has been started with the aim of empowering women financially.
What are the benefits provided through Ladli Behna Yojana?
Through this scheme, women are provided with an amount of ₹ 1000. This amount is disbursed directly into the woman’s account through Direct Benefit Transfer.