Jan Kalyan Portal | Bharat Jan Kalyan Scheme Apply Online | Download Jan Kalyan Scheme Registration | Certificate and know the benefits and features of the scheme
Various types of schemes are run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to improve the standard of living of the economically weaker citizens of the state so that the lifestyle of the economically weaker citizens can be improved. In this sequence, the Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana has been launched by the Madhya Pradesh government for the economically weaker citizens of the state. Through this scheme, ration and groceries will be provided to the citizens of the middle and low income groups of the state at a low cost.
For which public welfare centers will be set up by the government in the state. So that citizens can easily buy goods for themselves at low prices and lead a better life. Friends, let us know with us what is all the important information related to Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana, which will help you in getting the benefits of this scheme.
Bharat Jan Kalyan Scheme 2023
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has started the Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana for the economically weaker income group families of the state, through this scheme food items will be made available to the weak and poor families at low cost. So that he can easily feed himself. State Government Welfare Center will be set up. So that citizens can easily buy food items for themselves from those centers. For this, the state government will provide cards to the citizens to buy food items.
So that citizens can easily buy goods from ration shops. Apart from this, an operator and two citizens will be appointed for the public welfare center. Due to which employment opportunities will be available. Through Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana, there will be an improvement in the lifestyle of the economically weak citizens of the state.
Materials to be made available in public service centers
- refined oil
- Tea leaf
- laundry soap
- Incense stick
- cold cream
- face wash
- toilet cleaner
What are the benefits and features of Jan Kalyan Scheme
- Through this scheme, food items will be made available to the weak and poor families at low cost.
- State Government Public Welfare Center will be established. So that citizens can easily buy food items for themselves from those centers.
- Beneficiary Citizen can get the card for purchase of product by Aadhaar Card or Samagra ID.
- The card will be distributed to the family members of the applicant for purchase of goods.
- The material that will be provided through this scheme will be of high quality and branded products.
- One director and two citizens will be appointed for the Jan Kalyan Kendra. Due to which employment opportunities will be available.
- The interested citizen who wants to open public service centers can apply under this scheme.
Documents required to be used while applying
- Aadhar card
- Identity Card (PAN Card, Ration Card)
- Composite ID
- residential certificate
- family income certificate
- E mail ID
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- bank passbook
Registration process for setting up Bharat Jan Kalyan Scheme Planning Center
- First you have to go to the official website of this scheme.
- After this, the home page of the official website will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of apply online on this home page.
- After this you have to click on the option of Apply Jan Kalyan Suvidha Kendra.
- After clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- Now all the information known from you has to be entered in this registration form.
- After this you have to upload all the required documents.
- Then you have to tick I Agree and click on the option of Submit Now.
- In this way you can apply easily.