Sambal Portal Registration | Procedure of Sambal Portal Login | Sambal Portal Status Check Online | Sambal Portal खण्डवा मध्य प्रदेश | MP Sambal 2.0 Registration Status Check
Sambal scheme is operated through the Sambal Yojana 2.0 portal. Jan Kalyan Portal and Shramik sewa Portal have been integrated with Sambal Portal under MP Sambal Yojana 2.0. Sambal Card can update Sambal card download through Aadhaar eKYC Update. You can update name, surname and date of birth in your Sambal card through KYC. Sambal card 2.0 Portal so that everyone can get the benefits of government schemes directly.
The Sambal scheme 2.0 Portal has been launched by the Madhya Pradesh government to start the Sambal Yojana afresh. New beneficiaries will be registered in Sambal Yojana 2.0 Portal and the left out eligible people will be added again. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will launch the Sambal Yojana 2.0 portal.
Sambal Portal 2023
As you all know that the CM of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced this scheme and now he has launched its latest version which is known as Sambal 2.0 portal. Like its 2.0 there are lots of latest benefits available for the citizens as well. All students, laborers and other beneficiaries will be benefited by this scheme and this portal is now linked with Jan Kalyan Portal. Candidates have to make a registration in this portal so that they can take advantage of various schemes which will be updated in this portal.
Overview Details of Sambal Portal MP
|Name of the Portal||Sambal 2.0|
|Name of the State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the State|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|Benefits||In order to provide benefits of various Schemes|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Scheme|
How to do MP Sambal Scheme 2.0 online registration
- Click on apply for Sambal 2.0 registration.
- Proceed by entering the Samagra ID and Family ID.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- Finally after checking everything correctly click on Save Application.
- By doing this, the application process for Madhya Pradesh Sambal 2.0 scheme will be completed and your registration will be done successfully.
Documents for Sambal Yojana 2.0 MP Registration
- composite id card
- family id card
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number (linked in Aadhaar)
- bank passbook
- Photograph (passport size)
- mobile number
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Sambal 2.0 Registration
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- The applicant should be a worker / laborer in the unorganized sector.
- If you are having trouble in filling the Sambal 2.0 Yojana Application Form by following the Quick Process process mentioned above, then follow the Step by Step process given below.
Sambal 2.0 Scheme Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Sambal Portal by clicking on the button below.
- Now you have to click on apply for registration option given in the above menu.
- As soon as you click, the page for laborers to apply under Jan Kalyan (Sambal) scheme will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill the captcha by entering your Samagra ID and Family ID and click on the Search Samagra ID button. As in the photo below.
- Now the application form for Sambal 2.0 registration will open in front of you, where you will get to see applicant’s details and photo etc. As in the photo below.
- Again you have to scroll down and come to the other details section. Here you have to select the type of worker, education, employment occupation, working days etc. As in the photo below.
- At the end, you have to check all the details of your family correctly, tick all the boxes and click on the Save Application button. As in the photo below.
- As soon as it is saved, the process of Sambal Yojana 2.0 online registration will be completed and you will get to see a receipt.
- You have to take a print out of this receipt and keep it safe with you, through this you will be able to check MP Sambal 2.0 Registration Status.
Note: If this option is not visible in your mobile phone, then open the MP Sambal 2.0 website in desktop mode in Google Chrome.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Sambal 2.0 Scheme
- Promotion of education for children
- health insurance for accident victims
- Waiver of electricity bill up to the limit
- providing better agricultural equipment
- provide funeral assistance
- free health care
Check Mp Sambal 2.0 Registration Status
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Jan Kalyan Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to check registration status.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the 9 digit Composite ID and click on the link to view member details.
- In this way you will be able to see the registration status.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the purpose of this portal?
Regarding getting benefits of various schemes
What is the official website of Sambal Portal?