Ikhedut Portal Login Registration 2022 | Process Of Ikhedut Portal | online registration ikhedut yojana | Who is applicable
Ikhedut Portal Login has been created by the Government of Gujarat for the farmers of the state. Many types of schemes are brought by the Government of Gujarat for the farmers such as farming, animal husbandry, horticulture, fish farming, land and water conservation, information about all these schemes only on Ikhedut portal. Now farmers will get the farmer can now take advantage of all these schemes through online portal and can apply
Ikhedut Portal 2023
Gujarat government has recently launched the Ikhedut Portal, under which farmers of the state can get all the information about the agriculture scheme without charging any fees, even can register themselves in the scheme through the portal, and so on. You can also check the status of your application through this. Through the Ikhedut portal, the government will also provide information about the upcoming scheme to the farmers.
The objective of Ikhedut Portal
The main objective of the Ikhedut portal is to benefit the farmers of Gujarat. Through this portal one can apply for any agriculture scheme and can know the status of the application. Now the farmer does not need to go to the government office for any application, he can register online through the portal without any fee. Through this, both the time and money of the farmer will be saved.
Benefits of Ikhedut Portal
- Through this, now farmers will not need to go to any government office.
- Through the portal, farmers can get information about any scheme sitting at home.
- All farmers of Gujarat can take advantage of the portal.
- Anyone who is not a native of Gujarat can also take advantage of this portal.
- Under the Ikhdut portal, some benefits will be provided by the government for the welfare of the farmers.
- ikhedut portal 2022 registration
Eligibility Criteria of the Ikhedut Portal
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a resident of Gujarat.
- Applicant should be a farmer by profession.
- Applicant must have Aadhar card.
- Must have a bank account.
- The selection of the beneficiaries will be done by the verifying officer of the documents under the scheme.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- If you want to become a member of any scheme then first you have to go to the official website.
- The home page will open in front of you, on the home page you will get the options of schemes, you have to click there.
- On clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you where you will get different types of plans.
- You can choose the plan as per your requirement.
- In this scheme, you have to register, a link will appear next to it, clicking on it will open a new page in front of you.
- In the page you will be asked if you are an old applicant, then you have to click on the process button by clicking on NO.
- Then the form will open in front of you where you will have to give your personal information such as name, address, date of birth etc. After filling all the form, you will have to enter the captcha.
- After filling all the information you will have to click on the submit button and after doing this your registration will be done successfully.