The Punjab government has launched Farishtey Scheme 2024 to benefit the residents of the state. Under this initiative, licensed private hospitals in Punjab will charge bill payments based on the rates set by the government. Farishtey Yojana Application online process has been launched for all hospitals, allowing victims of traffic accidents in Punjab to receive free medical care. The government bears the cost of care of patients injured in accidents within the state. The objective of this scheme is to honor the persons who bring accident victims to the hospital by treating them as ‘angels’ and giving them an award of Rs 500. 2,000. The program provides free medical care until patients leave, which differentiates it from similar plans in other states.
Objective of Farishtey Scheme Punjab
The primary goal of Farishtey Yojana Punjab is to provide critical care to patients involved in road accidents. Both government and private hospitals are registered under this scheme to provide assistance to the victims. Private hospitals will be reimbursed for the treatment of accident victims based on rates set by the government. The plan is in line with the rates offered under the Ayushman Bharat Sehat Bima Yojana, including the final rate list for 52 packages. All state residents can benefit from this program regardless of nationality, race or socio-economic background. Additionally, all traffic accident victims will get free medical care in nearby hospitals, including private ones.
Key Highlights of Farishtey Scheme Punjab
|Name Of Scheme
|Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024
|Government Of Punjab
|All citizens of the state Punjab
|Providing free treatment facilities to citizens affected by road accidents in the state
|Free treatment in case of road accidents in private hospitals
|Farishtey Punjab Portal
- Permanent residence in Punjab.
- Free health facilities for victims of traffic accidents.
- Submitting all required documents.
Benefits of Farishtey Scheme
- The scheme provides free hospital care to persons injured in traffic accidents.
- The state government bears the entire cost of care in private hospitals.
- Empaneled hospitals will be rewarded based on established package rates.
- 384 hospitals, including 238 private and 146 government hospitals, have participated in the program.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Address proof
- email id
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Features of Farishtey Scheme
- Persons who bring an injured person to the hospital are considered ‘angels’ by the government and are given a reward of Rs 500. Prize of Rs 2,000.
- Patients from Punjab get free medical care in private hospitals if they are injured in state-related incidents.
- Care is provided until patients are allowed to travel to other jurisdictions, exceeding the 48-hour limit.
- The Punjab Government’s decision to launch this program aims to benefit its residents.
Farishtey Yojana Punjab Hospital Registration 2024
- Hospitals interested in registration under Farishtey Scheme Punjab can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Farishtey Punjab.
- Click on “Apply Online” link on the homepage.
- Fill the application form with the name, address and necessary information of the hospital.
- Select the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- Helpline Number: 2740265 PBX-4246
- Email ID: email@example.com
frequently Asked question
What is Farishtey Scheme Punjab?
It provides free medical care to victims of traffic accidents in Punjab, and the government bears the cost of care.
What is the eligibility criteria for this scheme?
Permanent residence in Punjab; Free health care for victims of traffic accidents.
Whom will the Punjab government call an angel?
Anyone who brings an injured person to the hospital is considered an ‘angel’ and gets a reward of Rs. 2,000.