A.K. Kerala Transport Minister Saseendran has inaugurated a new initiative known as the Subhiksha Keralam Project by planting tapioca on an allotted plot in Karimpanpalem. This article provides comprehensive details about the scheme including eligibility criteria, required documents and other important aspects. Additionally, we will guide you through step-by-step procedures to register and log in to this newly launched scheme by the Transport Minister of Kerala.
Subhiksha Keralam 2024
Kerala Water Authority has allotted about 4 acres of land to the corporation for tapioca cultivation under the Subhiksha Keralam Project. The Kerala Corporation which initiated this project is the first corporation to undertake such an effort on an individual basis. The mission aims to enhance food security in Kerala, especially during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. The scheme provides an important opportunity to individuals to make a positive contribution to the environment, the state and promote ecological healing.
Details Of Subhiksha Keralam
|Transport minister of Kerala
|Residents of the state
Purpose of Kerala Subhiksha Keralam
Corporation Secretary Binu Francis highlighted that the scheme is an expanded version of the Samriddhi Scheme launched earlier, which aims to provide improved food facilities. The new plan allows for increased land and workforce availability for tapioca cultivation, exceeding the initial objective of cultivation by approximately 5 hectares. The goal is to cultivate tapioca in an area of more than 15 hectares, thereby contributing to a green and healthy environment.
Benefits of Subhiksha Keralam
Vegetable cultivation will cover approximately 22 hectares, with 80% of households encouraged to cultivate the crops. The initiative aims to cultivate 5.6% of the city’s land, and designated communities will identify potential land for various crops. With the cooperation of about 20 agricultural cooperative societies of the city, production will expand and farming will be promoted on a large scale.
Registration Process of Subhiksha Keralam
Follow these steps to apply for the scheme:
- Visit the [Official Website] of the Scheme
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Choose from three options: Individual, Group, or Institution.
- Enter your mobile number and verify the OTP sent to your mobile.
- Fill the basic details like category, institute name, address, district and post office.
- Provide bank details including IFSC and bank account number.
- Set a password and click “Create User” to complete registration.
Login Process of Kerala Subhiksha Keralam
To log in, follow these steps:
- Visit the [Official Website] of the Scheme (Provide Link).
- Enter your username and password in the Farmer Sign Inbox.
- Input the captcha.
- Click on “Sign In” to access the portal.
These processes ensure a seamless application and participation process in the Project.