As we all know, there are many children who have lost their parents in the coronavirus epidemic, for all such children, the Chandigarh Government has started the Chandigarh Parvarish Scheme, through this scheme financial assistance to all those children. And other benefits such as free schooling, maintenance materials, living arrangements, medical facilities, financial assistance will be provided for graduation, who have lost their parents in the corona virus, that is, they have died. By getting the benefit of this scheme, the lifestyle of the children will improve. Those interested children of the state who want to get benefits under this scheme must read this article till the end because the information available in this article will help you to take advantage of this scheme.
Chandigarh Parvarish Yojana 2023-24
Chandigarh Government has started Chandigarh Parvarish Scheme for the children orphaned due to Corona virus, through which all those children will be provided facilities ranging from education, medical facilities to nutrition. Apart from this, an FD of Rs 3 lakh will be made in the name of each child. Which he will be able to get when he turns 21. Also, children who do not have a place to live will be admitted to live in different institutions. Children will be fully raised under Chandigarh Parvarish Yojana. So that they do not have to face any kind of problem. The interested children of the state who want to apply to avail the benefits of this scheme can apply offline, without applying the benefit of this scheme will not be availed.
Purpose of Chandigarh Parvarish Scheme
- The purpose of starting the Chandigarh Parvarish Scheme by the Chandigarh government is to raise the children whose parents have died due to Corona virus.
- Through this scheme, assistance will be provided for the maintenance, education, living, medical facilities, insurance facilities and basic needs of orphan children.
- Chandigarh Parvarish Yojana is being run smoothly by the Social Welfare Department.
- Through Parvarish Yojana Chandigarh, orphan children will be able to lead a happy life.
- Through this scheme, the future of thousands of children of the state will become bright and their standard of living will improve.
Chandigarh Parvarish Scheme Highlight
|योजना का नाम||Chandigarh Parvarish Scheme|
|शुरू की गई||चंडीगढ़ सरकार द्वारा|
|संबंधित विभाग||समाज कल्याण विभाग चंडीगढ़|
|लाभार्थी||कोविड-19 के कारण अनाथ हुए बच्चे|
|उद्देश्य||अनाथ बच्चों को वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करने के साथ-साथ अन्य कई तरह की सुविधाएं मुहैया करवाना।|
|आवेदन प्रक्रिया||ऑनलाइन एवं ऑफलाइन दोनों प्रकार से|
Categories of children covered under Chandigarh Parvarish Yojana
- First Category- This first category includes those children who have lost one of their parents during Covid-19 and the surviving parents have surrendered the children.
- Second category- Children who have lost both their parents during Corona virus and are now living with extended family or relatives. Chandigarh Parvarish Scheme
- Third category – Children who have lost one of their parents due to Corona virus and are now living with their surviving parent or extended family.
- Fourth category – Those children who themselves are positive.
Benefits of Chandigarh Parvarish Yojana
- Chandigarh Government has started Chandigarh Parvarish Yojana for the children orphaned due to Corona virus.
- Through which all those children will be provided facilities ranging from education, medical facilities to nutrition.
- Apart from this, an FD of Rs 3 lakh will be made in the name of each child. Which he will be able to get when he turns 21 years of age. Chandigarh Parvarish Scheme
- Children who do not have accommodation to live will be admitted to live in different institutions.
- Under Chandigarh Parvarish Yojana, children will be fully looked after. So that they do not have to face any kind of problem.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance for pursuing diploma course or graduation or professional degree after the age of 18 years.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, children should be between 6 years to 18 years.
- Interested children of the state who want to apply to avail the benefits of this scheme can apply offline.
Eligibility under Parvarish Yojana Chandigarh
- Applicant must be a resident of Chandigarh.
- Under this scheme, those children can apply who have lost both or one of their parents due to coronavirus infection. Chandigarh Parvarish Scheme
- Children holding BPL cards will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will also be given to those children who themselves are victims of coronavirus or are suffering from AIDS and leprosy.
- Children suffering from AIDS will be given the benefit of this scheme whether their family is BPL card holder or not.
- Children of parents suffering from up to 40% disability due to AIDS and leprosy are also eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Those destitute/orphaned children who are living with their relatives will also be provided the benefit of this scheme. Chandigarh Parvarish Scheme
How to apply in Chandigarh Parvarish Yojana
- The applicant has to first go to the official website of this Social Welfare Department.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of application form in the beneficiary corner on this home page.
- After this you have to take a print out of the form. Chandigarh Parvarish Scheme
- Now all the information known in it has to be entered correctly.
- Then you have to attach all the necessary documents with this form.
- At last, you have to submit this form by going to your nearest Anganwadi.
- If you want, you can also submit this form to the CDPO office.