UP National Family Benefit Scheme Application | Parivarik labh scheme check status | Family Benefit Scheme Uttar Pradesh Application Status | Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme Application Form |
The National Family Benefit Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the poor families of the state. If there is an earning head of a family in the state and he dies due to any reason, then in such a situation financial assistance up to Rs 30,000 will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government. The Social Welfare Department has been given the responsibility to successfully implement this scheme. We are going to provide you all the information related to this Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme through this article.
National Family Benefit Scheme 2023
Under this scheme, poor families of all rural and urban areas of the state will be included under this scheme. Under this scheme, earlier the government was giving compensation of Rs.20,000 for the benefit of this scheme. This is not so, in the year 2013 it has been increased to Rs.30,000. Beneficiaries of the interested family of the state who want to get benefits by the government under Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme, then the applicant will have to apply online under this scheme. For this scheme, the applicant should have his own bank account because the compensation given by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Objective of National Family Benefit Scheme
Who will be the head of the family and he is the only person earning for the upkeep of his family and for some reason that person dies in a year, then after his death his family will face a lot of problems by the government to run his house. have to face. And in view of all these problems, the state government has started the National Family Benefit Scheme. Under this scheme, the families whose head has died in the state of Uttar Pradesh will be provided financial assistance of Rs 30,000 by the state government to lead a good life. After receiving this amount, the family will be able to live their life well. And will be able to fulfill your financial needs.
Benefits of UP Family Benefit Scheme
- Under this scheme, a compensation of Rs 30,000 will be provided by the government to the family living below the poverty line.
- The benefit of Mrityu Sahayata Yojana will be given only to those families whose head has died due to any reason and there is no earning member in such family.
- Till now many families have been given the benefit of this scheme under the Family Benefit Scheme and many more families will be benefited under the National Family Benefit Scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to rural and urban areas of UP.
- Under this scheme, a lump sum amount will be deposited directly into the bank account of the applicant. For this, the applicant must have his own bank account.
- Under the UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, the amount given by the government will be given to the applicant within 45 days.
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of death assistance scheme will be given only to those families whose head of the family has died and the age of the head should be between 18 to 60 years.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family in urban areas should not exceed Rs.56,000 and the annual income of the families in rural areas should not exceed Rs.46,000.
Documents of UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme
- For this scheme, the applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- You must have an ID card.
- Address proof
- death certificate of the death of the chief
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Head’s age certificate
- passport size photo
National Family Benefit Scheme Guidelines
- The complete form for this scheme will be filled in English.
- The applicant has to provide the details of the national level bank account.
- Co-operative bank accounts under this scheme will not be valid under the National Family Scheme.
- Only the income certificate issued from Tehsil level will be valid for this scheme.
- All the information in the form filled by the applicant will be considered correct, if any kind of mistake is found then the applicant himself will be responsible for it.
- It is necessary to upload the photocopy of all the important documents by the applicant while filling the application form.
- For this scheme, the death certificate issued only from the hospital, Nagar Panchayat or Tehsil level will be considered valid.
- For this scheme, the photo signature of the beneficiary should not be more than 20 KB and should be in JPEG format.
- Beneficiary ID Card, Bank Passbook, Death Certificate of Deceased etc. should not be more than 20KB in PDF format.
How to apply in National Family Benefit Scheme
Under this scheme, the interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online under this Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme, Then follow the steps given below by us:-
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the “Official Website” of the Social Welfare Department. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of “New Registration”. You have to click on the option. After clicking on this option, the home page will open in front of you again.
- On this home page you will see the register form, you will have to enter all the information asked in this register form like – district, resident, applicant details, bank account details, deceased details etc.
- After filling all the information carefully, you have to click on the option of “Submit”. In this way your registration will be done easily.
District Wise Beneficiaries Details Viewing Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Social Welfare Department.
- Now a home page would have opened in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the link of “District Wise Beneficiaries Details”.
- After this, the district wise list will open in front of you.
- You have to click according to your district.
- After that, now the list of tehsil will open in front of you, you will have to click on your tehsil.
- As soon as you click on the Tehsil, the list of blocks will open in front of you. After this you have to select your block.
- After selecting the block you have to select your Panchayat.
- As soon as you select your Panchayat, district wise details of the beneficiaries will open in front of you.
How to check the status of Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme application
Interested citizens of the state who want to check the status of the application after applying, should follow the methods given below:-
- The applicant must first go to the official website of the Social Welfare Department. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- You will now see the option of “Application Form Status” on this page. Now you have to click on this option, after clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you.
- You will have to select some information like – District, Account Number, Registration Number on this page.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
Process to download mandate
- The applicant must first click on the official website of Samaj Kalyan Parivarik Labh Yojana.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the mandate option on this page.
- Now as soon as you click on this link, the PDF file will open in front of you.
- You can see the mandate in this pdf file.
- After that you have to click on the download option.
- You can download the mandate in this way.
National Family Benefit Scheme Contact
- The applicant must first visit the official website of Samaj Kalyan Parivarik Labh Yojana.
- After visiting the website page will open in front of you
- Now you have to click on the contact form on this page.
- After this the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you will easily get all the necessary information to contact
We have provided you all the important information related to the National Transport Benefit Scheme through this article. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the toll free number of the scheme.
The toll free number is 18004190001.