গ্রাম পঞ্চায়েতের ঘরের লিস্ট | West Bengal Awas Yojana | Online Apply | Bangla Awas Yojana List Amount | Bangla Awas Yojana Status Check | Awas Yojana List 2023 West Bengal Pdf Download
India is a growing country well known for its infrastructure and empowerment Bangla Awas Yojana List 2023 But even in the 21st century, thousands of people in India still live in leased or kachcha houses. The government has made a scheme so that any person living in these houses can have their own pakka house to build a house for them. This initiative is called Bangla Awas Yojana List and residents can benefit from it through the Govt. In this article, we will know about the benefits and importance of the scheme from Govt.
List of Bangla Awas Yojana In addition we will also know about the application process and important guidelines for the application approved by the government.
Bangla Awas Yojana List 2023
The West Bengal government has launched Bengali Awas Yojana to provide all homeless house owners and those living in crude and dilapidated houses with basic facilities and ready-made housing by 2023. Awas Yojana List 2023 West Bengal This scheme will benefit more than 1 crore families living in Kutcha houses for more than two years from 2016-17 to 2018-19. Earlier, the minimum dwelling size was 20 square meters, but now the government has expanded it to 25 square meters by adding sanitary kitchen space. Bangla Awas Yojana List
Apart from that, the unit assistance has been increased from Rs 70000 to Rs 1.20 lakh in plain areas of the state and from Rs 75000 to Rs 1.30 lakh in hilly, difficult and IAP districts.
Bangla Awas Yojana List Highlights
|Name Of the Scheme||Bangla Awas Yojana List|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Pucca House|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Objectives of Housing Scheme List of Bengal
The main aim of Bengal’s Awas Yojana is to provide durable houses to those residents who do not have their own houses or are living in dilapidated and dilapidated houses. With the help of this scheme, citizens can realize their dream of a green house with the help of the government. Bangla Awas Yojana List
Housing Scheme Statistics of Bengal
|Financial year||Number of beneficiaries|
List of Benefits of Bongar Awas Yojana
- West Bengal Government has established Bangla Awas Yojana. By 2022, all homeless families and those living in squalid and dilapidated houses will be provided with furnished accommodation with basic amenities under this scheme. Some of the major benefits of this scheme for citizens. Bangla Awas Yojana List
- The scheme will benefit more than one million families living in Kutcha houses during the three-year period from 2016-17 to 2018-19. Besides this, unit support has been increased from Rs 70000 to Rs 1.20 lakh in plain areas and from Rs 75000 to Rs 1.30 lakh in hilly, difficult and IAP districts.
- This initiative will enhance the standard of living of the recipients as well as their ability to become self-sufficient.
- Under this arrangement, the cost of basic aid will be shared 60:40 between the central and state governments in the plains and 90:10 in the northeastern and Himalayan states.
To avail the scheme, you must be eligible under the eligibility criteria The eligibility criteria are:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant must live in squalid or dilapidated accommodation.
- Necessary documents for housing scheme of Bengal
- Following are some of the documents required for this scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- Valid mobile number and work email id
- Residence Certificate etc
Application Process Bengal Awas Yojana
To apply for the scheme you have to follow step by step procedure to apply. The application process is as follows
- First, visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana.
- On the home page, we have to click on data entry option
- On this screen, click on the login link that corresponds to your category. Now, enter your login credentials and click on login button.
- Your screen will now display four options.
- You need to access PMAY G online application first.
- On your screen, an application form will appear on your screen.
- You must fill this application form with your personal information, bank account information, convergence information and more.
- Then you need to press submit button.
- You will now need to login again using your login credentials.
- After that, you must click on the registration form.
- You now need to make the necessary changes and upload the applicable documents.
- Then you need to press submit button
- Toll-free number- 1800116446
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org