Nikshay Poshan Yojana Apply | Nikshay Poshan Yojana Application Form | Nikshay Poshan Yojana In Hindi | PM Nikshay Nutrition Scheme Application
Nikshay Poshan Yojana has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi for the people suffering from TB. In the form of assistance (An amount of Rs. 500 per month is provided by the Central Government as financial assistance for its treatment.) TB is a serious disease, but some people do not have money to get their disease treated and for nutritious food at the time of illness, the government will give financial assistance to those people.
Nikshay Poshan Scheme 2023
About 13 lakh TB patients of the country will be covered under this scheme (About 13 lakh TB patients of the country will be covered under this scheme). It is possible. This is a very good initiative of the Central Government through Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022. Due to which the number of people who die of TB will come down.
To take advantage of this scheme, for Nikshay Poshan Scheme 2022, you can register and enroll at the health centers from where they are taking their treatment. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article. So read our article till the end.
Objective of Nikshay Nutrition
As you people know that TB is a very dangerous disease which even kills some people. If TB patients do not eat good food with medicines, then they will not get food as expected. According to doctors, along with TB medicines, the patient also needs a lot of good food. Paying attention to all these things, the Central Government has started this Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022. Under this scheme, the Central Government will provide an amount of 500 rupees per month to the patients of TB as financial assistance. Financial assistance will be offered to the patients every month. This grant will be continued till the patient recovers.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2023 In Highlights
|Name Of Scheme||Nikshay Poshan Yojana|
|Who Started||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Benifits||People living with TB in the country|
|Purpose||financial aid for treatment|
Key facts of Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2023
- More than 13 lakh people suffering from TB will be covered under this scheme.
- The concerned departments of the Central Government will take necessary steps to record the data of all the patients enrolling under this scheme.
- The total number of patients enrolled under Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022 has reached 13 lakhs.
- Under this scheme, a database is created by the central government, in which they maintain the necessary records from time to time for all those patients.
- Under this scheme, help will be offered to TB patients under the National Health Mission.
- If a patient does not have an account in the bank in his own name, then in such a situation he can get money using the account number of another person. But for that, a self-attested consent letter from the beneficiary is also required.
- If there is a new patient or the patient is being treated formally, everyone will get an additional 2 months
- 1000 rupees will be available on treatment and therapy. That is, they will get 500 rupees for the treatment per month.
Some Important Information Related To The Beneficiary
- Each beneficiary will be provided with a beneficiary ID through which he will be identified.
- Beneficiaries have to enter their bank account details. This details include their bank name, branch name, branch id, IFSC code, bank account number, etc.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to be registered with PFMS also.
- Unique ID will be provided by PFMS to the beneficiary which is mandatory to submit at the time of registration.
Benefit Surgeon Under Nikshay Scheme
- Beneficiaries under this scheme will be provided the benefit only when the User Identified S Unique status is uploaded by the DTO.
- An amount of ₹ 1000 will be provided to the beneficiary at the time of notification.
- After receiving the amount of ₹ 1000, an amount of ₹ 500 per month will be provided after 56 days of treatment of TV.
- Distribution of benefit amount will be stopped after 167 days.
- If the treatment of the beneficiary is going on even after 167 days, then the department will have to provide information in this regard.
- An amount of ₹ 750 will also be provided as transport support to the citizens living in the tribal area.
- Under this scheme, an amount ranging from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 will also be provided to the treatment supporter.
Some Important Instructions Related To Direct Benefit Transfer
- Beneficiaries have to submit their bank account details.
- While entering the bank account details, care has to be taken that there is no mistake in entering any of the details.
- The photocopy of the passbook has to be submitted by the beneficiary.
- If the beneficiary wants to receive the benefit amount in the account of any of his relatives, then the beneficiary has to enter a declaration in this regard.
- Submission of Aadhaar number by the beneficiary is also mandatory.
health staff responsibilities
- Enrolling patients
- Timely updating of patient’s treatment information on the portal.
- To provide facility of Aadhaar enrollment in case the patient does not have Aadhaar.
- Facilitating opening of a bank account in case the patient does not have a bank account.
- Spread awareness about the scheme.
- Collection of records of the patient’s Aadhar card and bank account details.
- Studying the contact details of the patient in case the patient is transferred from one district to another.
due to rejection of the beneficiary
- In case the beneficiary type is not available in PFMS
- In case of duplicate beneficiary name and bank account number in the same scheme.
- In case of wrong bank account number.
- In case of non-availability of Aadhar number.
- If wrong address sensor code is provided.
- In case of incorrect bank account details.
- etc in case the batch ID is wrong.
Eligibility of Nikshay Poshan Scheme 2022
- Only people suffering from TB in the country can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Country 1 Patients who will be registered on the official Nikshay portal will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- People who are already taking TB treatment will be eligible.
- Documents of Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022
- Required medical certificate attested by a doctor
- Patients will also have to submit their application form.
- bank account passbook
About Nikshay Portal
- NIKSHA Portal is the centralized and integrated information management and monitoring system through which every TB patient, healthcare provider and related health records are tracked in India.
- The portal has a unified interface for both public and private sector healthcare providers.
- Records of all patients will be maintained on this portal.
- Direct access will also be ensured to the employees on this portal.
- Nikshay Portal is mobile friendly.
Important information related to Nikshay Poshan Yojana registration
- The beneficiary has to first apply in the prescribed format.
- The benefit amount will be disbursed directly into the beneficiary’s account.
- If the beneficiary does not have his own account then he can also get the benefit amount in the account of any of his family member.
- 2 Beneficiaries cannot receive the benefit amount in one account. Each beneficiary should have a separate account.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to ensure that the information entered by him is correct.
- The bank account details will be validated by the department.
- Bank account details of all the beneficiaries will be approved through DTO.