Haryana Deen Dayal Jan Awas Scheme | Online Registration Form | Official Website | Application Form PDF Download
Own house is a dream of every Indian citizen. But there are people in our country who are not financially able to buy a house, even they have to make a lot of effort to eat food for the whole day. But the government wants to fulfill their dreams, in view of this, the Haryana government has launched the Haryana Deendayal Jan Awas Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide houses to the economically poor and very low income families of Haryana. This scheme was started in the year 2016. So in today’s post, we will know what is Deen Dayal Jan Awas Scheme, its benefits, eligibility, documents required and how we can fill Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana Online Application. So do read this post till the end.
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Scheme 2023
As we know, our country is still fighting poverty and there are many people who do not even have money for two-time meals. Haryana Government launched Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana in 2016 for these people who are running their shelter by living in a slum. Under this, every citizen whose annual income is very less and he is unable to buy a house, he will be provided a house by the government. For this, the government has started construction of houses in plots ranging from 5 acres to 15 acres, the size of each plot has been kept in 150 meters.
To build these colonies, the government has chosen license builders and asked to keep 10% of the land free for the government so that in future the government can build on the needy place for the citizens such as hospital, fire house, police station etc. In this way, the Haryana government will be able to make a good colony and give home to the poor. And poor homeless people will be able to get their own house and fulfill their dream. To take advantage of this scheme, only they have to fill Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana Online Application.
Overview Of Deen Dayal Jan Awas
|Name Of Scheme||Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana Online Application|
|Started By||Haryana State Government|
|For Who||People Of State|
|Purpose||To Reduce Poor People Problems of House|
The house will be given at a very low price under this scheme.
The builder is chosen by the government for the construction of the colony. The builder is given a license and the government has to give 10% of the area to him free of cost and after the construction of the calor, the government provides many facilities to all the citizens such as facilities like super market, hospital, police station, post office etc. . These colonies will also have modern facilities and all the necessary items will also be available like facilities like electricity connection, gas line etc. This house will be given to the beneficiary by the government on Wajid Dham and this house can be taken by only those people who are homeless and their annual income is very less.
Provision of gas against salable area against bank guarantee
While building the colony, if any lapse in construction was noticed by the builder, then in case of protection against any possible mistake, the colony Niger made it mandatory to get the necessary guarantee in the bank for the Indian Development Worker ATDC in favor of the director. has gone. In this way the beneficiary will also be satisfied that their house is safe and it is the responsibility of the government to ensure proper construction and builders will also work honestly.
Purpose of Deen Dayal Jan Awas Scheme Online Application
The main objective of launching Haryana Deendayal Jan Awas Yojana is to provide houses to the economically weak and homeless families at affordable prices. The scheme is for those people who live in slums and do not have enough money to buy their own house and you know how much the prices of houses are increasing, the government has decided that these homeless people will be given cheap prices. Will provide home that too with all personal convenience. With this help from the government, the poor family will get a house at an affordable price. With the advent of Dindayal awas Yojana, a good change has come in the life of the poor family. By filling just one Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana Online Application, through which the development of the state and the poor family of the state is taking place.
Benefits after filling Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana Online Application
- This scheme has been started in the year 2016.
- Under this scheme, poor families will be provided houses at affordable prices.
- Haryana government has started this scheme in collaboration with the builders, under which the builders have been instructed by the government to build colonies at affordable prices.
- Under this scheme, a colony will be established on 5 to 15 acres of land, the size of each plot has been kept at 150 meters.
- 10% of the land will be left vacant for the government while building the colony so that the government can construct buildings like hospital, police station etc. on it at the time of need.
- All the necessary things will be provided in all these colonies like electricity connection, gas pipeline, drinking water pipeline etc.
- The applicant only has to fill the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana Online Application, there is no need to go to the government office anywhere, you can apply from this sitting at home.
- Thus there will be a transparency between the beneficiary and the government and will also be free from corruption.
Eligibility Deen Dayal Jan Awas Scheme
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a resident of Haryana.
- The applicant should be from Haryana.
- The applicant does not have his own house, otherwise the applicant will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant should be very less.
- When no person from the applicant’s family does a government job.
- Applicant should not have any employment.
You must have all these documents before filling the ne application, then only you will be able to register successfully.
- Aadhar card
- Bonafide Certificate
- homelessness certificate
- Ration card
- resident certificate
- income certificate
- age certificate
- bank account
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Process of Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana Online Application
- To fill Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana Online Application, first you have to go to the official website.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option to download the form of Deendayal Jan Awas Yojana, click on it and download the form.
- After downloading you have to take a print out of it and then fill all the asked information carefully.
- After filling, you have to attach the necessary documents with it.
- Then you have to submit this phone to the concerned department.
- Thus you will be able to successfully register in this scheme.
- Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana In Hindi
- When and where was Deendayal Awas Yojana started?
- Deendayal Jan Awas Yojana started from 2016 in Haryana state.