Agneepath Scheme Apply Online | Agneepath Scheme 2022 Online Application | Agneepath Bharti Scheme Application Form Download | Agniveer Yojana eligibility and selection and age limit
As we all know that there are many youths of our country who want to join the army. In view of all these, the Agneepath scheme has been started by the Defense Minister of the country Shri Rajnath Singh. Through this scheme every youth of the country will be recruited in the army for 3 years. Today we will provide you all the important information related to this Agneepath scheme through this article. By reading this article of ours, you will be able to inform about the process of applying online under Agneepath Scheme. Along with this, we will also provide you information related to the selection process in this article. If you want to get the benefit of Agneepath Recruitment Scheme now, then read this article carefully till the end.
Agneepath Scheme 2023
Agneepath Scheme has been launched by the Government of India. Through this scheme, all the youth of the country who want to get their share in the army can now fulfill their dream of army recruitment. Through the Agneepath Scheme 2023, a large number of recruitment will be done in all the three branches of the Indian Army which are Army, Navy and Air Force. Let us tell you that this recruitment will be done by the government under the Agneepath scheme. Soldiers will be recruited through this scheme for 4 years. The announcement to start this scheme has been made by the Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and the heads of the three services of the army. The recruited youth will be called Agniveer.
Agneepath scheme has been approved in the meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Micro Affairs. The decision to launch this scheme was taken by the government on 14 June 2022. This scheme will prove effective in increasing employment opportunities. The security of the country will also be strengthened by the operation of this scheme. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also be given a projection of the scheme by the three army chiefs before starting this scheme.
Main objective of Agneepath scheme
The main objective of the Agneepath scheme is that each youth of the state will be recruited in the army for 4 years. Through which the dream of all those youths of the country to join the army can be fulfilled. The security of the country can be strengthened through the operation of this scheme. Under the Agneepath scheme, youth will be appointed for 4 years, in which they will be provided high-skill training of the army. Tell you that through this training he will be able to become trained and disciplined. Along with this, this scheme will prove to be effective in reducing the unemployment rate in the country. Through this scheme, the citizens of the country will be able to become self-reliant and empowered. The average age of jawans will come down to 26 years. Apart from this, 25% of all these youth will also be retained.
An amount of more than 11 lakhs will be provided on completion of the term
Through this scheme, after the completion of the tenure of the appointed youths of the state, the soldiers will be kept in further service by the defense forces. Most of the soldiers will be released from duty at the end of three to four years and they will be made strong and self-reliant for employment opportunities. Corporate companies will also be shown interest in providing jobs to such trained and disciplined youth. About 25% youth will be kept in service. Under the scheme, youths in the age group of 17.5 years to 21 years will be kept in the army.
As soon as the service period is completed, the youth will be given a tax free service fund package of 11.71 lakh. About 46000 youth of the state will be recruited under the Agneepath scheme. Girls of the state will also be recruited under this scheme. Will be started by the government in the next 90 days. The duration of training of all agniveero will be fixed from 10 weeks to 6 months.
Salary under Agneepath Scheme
The government will provide an annual package of 4.76 lakh to Agniveer in the first year for the soldiers recruited under this scheme. Let me tell you that this package will be of 6.92 lakhs in 4 years. Through this scheme, Rs 30,000 applications will be provided per month in the first year. In which 30% ie ₹ 9000 PF will be deducted and the same amount will be provided by the government as PF contribution. Under which a salary of ₹ 21000 will be given per month. Along with this, the government will increase the salary by 10% in a year. Agniveer will be given a salary of ₹ 40000 per month in the fourth year.
After 4 years, lump sum service fund of Rs 11.71 lakh will also be given to Agniveer. On which no tax will be levied. If a soldier is posted at a difficult place, then in this situation highship allowance will also be provided like other soldiers of the army. Insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh will also be provided to Agniveers.
Benefits and Features of Agneepath Scheme
- Agneepath Yojana has been launched by the Government of India.
- All those youths who want to join the Indian Army can now fulfill their dream.
- All the three branches of the Indian Army i.e. Army, Navy and Air Force will recruit in large numbers.
- This recruitment will be done by the government under the Agneepath scheme.
- Soldiers will be recruited under the Agneepath scheme for 4 years.
- The announcement to start this scheme has been made under the supervision of Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and the heads of the three services of the army.
- The youth of the state will be called Agniveer on recruitment.
- Provided in the meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Micro Affairs.
- The decision to start this scheme has been taken by the government on June 14, 2022.
- Along with this, this scheme will prove effective in increasing employment opportunities.
- The projection of the scheme has been provided to Prime Minister Narendra Modi before starting this scheme.
- With the launch of this scheme, the youth will become empowered and self-reliant.
- Along with this, the standard of living of these youth will also improve.
Eligibility of Agneepath Scheme
- To get the benefits of Agneepath scheme, the applicant must be a resident of India.
- With this, the age of the applicant should be between 17.5 to 21 years.
- Agniveer must have passed 10th or 12th class to get the benefits of this scheme.
- All medical criteria must be fulfilled.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- proof of age
- 10th or 12th class mark sheet
- medical certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- email id etc
Process to apply under Agneepath scheme
The Government of India has just announced the launch of the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme Official Website. Soon the process of applying under this scheme will be started by the Government of India. As soon as any information related to this scheme is shared by the Government of India, we will definitely inform you through this article. That’s why you are requested to stay connected with this article of ours.