The government recently released the list of beneficiaries for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2024 on the official website www.pmayg.nic.in. Applicants interested in Pradhan Mantri Awas Gramin Yojana can easily access the beneficiary list on the same website. To check whether they are eligible for the scheme, applicants need to visit the official website, enter basic information and view the beneficiary list.
About www.pmayg.nic.in list
Government released the beneficiary list for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana on the official website www.pmayg.nic.in. Successfully selected applicants will find their names in this list, making them entitled to all the benefits given under the scheme.
www.pmayg.nic.in portal was launched by the government to assist financially stable citizens to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. This user-friendly portal allows applicants to check their application status, apply for government schemes and fill the application form with ease. Citizens can perform various tasks like checking application status and reviewing beneficiary list online.
Key Highlights of www.pmayg.nic.in List
|Name of the scheme
|Government of India
|Citizens of India
www.pmayg.nic.in Objective of the list
The list has been released to enable applicants to easily verify their selection status. By visiting portal, applicants can easily check the beneficiary list using their mobile phones sitting at their home, thereby saving time of both the applicant and the government.
- Applicants must be from a homeless family
- have no adult male member aged between 16 to 59 years
- have a disabled family member
- Eligible categories include Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Others and minority families.
Benefits of www.pmayg.nic.in list
- Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Gramin Yojana Beneficiary List easily on This Portal.
- Review inventory easily from home using a mobile phone.
- Selected applicants get a permanent house from the Government of India.
- The scheme provides permanent housing to people currently living in rented accommodation.
- The interface of pmaymis.gov.in portal is user friendly.
- Aadhar card
- income proof
- mobile number
- residential address
- bank account details.
Details are mentioned under www.pmayg.nic.in list
- The list includes applicant name
- scheme information
- application status
- application number
- personal details
- bank account details.
How to find 2024 www.pmayg.nic.in list online
- Visit the official PMAY website.
- Click on “Report” option under AavasSoft.
- Select “Beneficiary List for Verification” under Social Audit Report.
- Fill the required details.
- Click on “Submit” to check the beneficiary list.
- For assistance, contact support-pmayg.gov.in.
What is the official website to check PMAYG beneficiary list?
www.pmayg.nic.in is the official website.
What is the main objective of checking www.pmayg.nic.in List 2024?
The main objective is to confirm the selection of the applicant for the scheme.
What is required to check beneficiary list?
To check the list online, applicants need to fill only their state and district name.