Nowadays, sports are played at a very high level, and players need to improve their skills to compete at national and international levels. Seeing the bright future of sports, the Government of Uttarakhand has launched “Mukhyamantri Khiladi Protsahan Yojana” for the players of the state. Under this programme, athletes will receive a monthly sports scholarship of Rs 2000. In this article, we will provide information about this scheme and how you can benefit from it. Please read this article till the end to get all the details you need.
Uttarakhand Khiladi Protsahan Yojana 2023
Uttarakhand Khel Protsahan Yojana for 2023 launched by Chief Minister Shri Pushkar Dhami aims to support local athletes. Under this program, sportspersons from Uttarakhand will get a monthly sports scholarship of Rs 2000 to help them enhance their skills. It is easy to get the benefits of Mukhyamantri Khiladi Protsahan Yojana.
The Chief Minister said that a sports scholarship of Rs 1,500 is already available to players in the age group of 8 to 14 years through the Mukhyamantri Udyan Khiladi Unnayan Yojana. Similarly, this new scheme will provide scholarships. Each district will select 200 players, consisting of 100 boys and 100 girls.
Mukhyamantri Khiladi Protsahan Yojana
|योजना का नाम||Mukhyamantri Khiladi Protsahan Yojana|
|शुरू की गई||सीएम पुष्कर सिंह धामी द्वारा|
|कब शुरू हुई||29 अगस्त, 2023 राष्ट्रीय खेल दिवस पर|
|उद्देश्य||खिलाड़ीयों को प्रोत्साहित करना|
|लाभार्थी||राज्य के खिलाड़ी|
Additional Financial Aid
The players selected for Mukhyamantri Khiladi Protsahan Yojana will get Rs 2,000 per month as sports scholarship. Additionally, they will be given an additional Rs 10,000 annually to buy necessary sports equipment, so that they can improve their skills and aim to win medals at national and international levels.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Khiladi Protsahan Yojana
- Scholarship for Athletes: The primary goal is to provide sports scholarship to the sportspersons of the state.
- Monthly Support: Athletes can easily get a monthly scholarship of Rs 2,000, which will aid in their sports development.
- Enhancing Interest in Sports: The scheme encourages young players towards sports, thereby generating more interest in this field.
- Bright Future: It enables the sportspersons of the state to aspire for a bright future by excelling in national and international competitions.
Benefits and Features of Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Khiladi Protsahan Yojana
- Inaugurated by Chief Minister Shri Pushkar Dhami.
- Provides a monthly sports scholarship of Rs 2,000 to sportspersons from the state.
- Rs 1,500 scholarship for sportspersons in the age group of 8 to 14 years, similar to the Mukhyamantri Udyam Khiladi Unnayan Yojana.
- Enhancement of travel facilities for state sportspersons participating in national events.
- Scheme of 200 bedded hostel for sportspersons at Maharana Pratap Sports College in Dehradun.
- During the launch of the scheme, the Chief Minister distributed checks of Rs 2,000 to the players.
- Eligible sportspersons can avail financial assistance of a total of Rs 34,000 annually.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Khiladi Protsahan Yojana in Uttarakhand
- Only players from Uttarakhand are eligible.
- The player’s age should be between 14 to 23 years.
Documents required for application
- Aadhar card
- proof of address
- age certificate
- Bank account details
- ration card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Application Process for Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Khiladi Protsahan Yojana
Interested players should stay tuned for updates as the state government has launched the scheme recently, and the information regarding the application process has not been made public yet. Once the government releases the application details, we will provide them through this article.