TS E-Pass Scholarship Status | TS EPass Status 2023 | Ts epass Login | Amount details | Last date | epass application number | bank account status | tsepass.cgg.gov.in 2022 | national scholarship portal
Lots of schemes and portals have been launched in various fields to provide them many benefits, and now another scholarship scheme has been launched by Telangana Government, and the program name is Ts ePass Scholarship. Under this scheme, all the students will be provided with financial assistance, and other benefits will also be provided by the government. In this article, we will provide you all the essential details about this program, including benefits, eligibility, list of required documents, application process are also available here.
TS ePass Scholarship
The Government of Telangana has released the latest scholarship scheme called Ts ePass Scholarship, in which all the students will be provided aid assistance. The full form of this scheme is Telangana State Electronic Payment and Application System for Scholarship, and the residents of the state accept online applications for different types of scholarships, and according to the sources belonging to SC, ST or Backward around 13-14 Lakhs of student categories get scholarship every year.
Overview Details of Ts ePass Scholarship
|Scheme Name||Ts ePass Scholarship|
|Launched By||The State Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the Telangana State|
|Objective||Financial help for those who want to study further|
Objective of Ts ePass Scholarship
The main objective of this scheme is to provide support assistance to all the students of the state, so that they can pursue their higher education. Because there are many people who are unable to pay their fees due to its high cost and they are forced to leave their further studies. The full form of this scheme is Telangana State Electronic Payment and Application System for Scholarship, and the residents of the state accept online applications for various types of scholarships, and according to sources around 13-14 lakh students from SC
Benefits of Ts ePass Scholarship
- With the implementation of this program, the officials will pay all the tuition fees of the candidates.
- The government will also provide assistance of Rs.20,000 or the exact course fee, whichever is the case.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a permanent residence of Telangana state to get benefited from this scheme.
- And the applicants must belong to SC, ST, BC, EBC or minority categories.
- Family annual income should not be more than 2 lakh and annual income should not be more than 1.50 in rural area for SC/ST and BC/EBC category, and 2 lakh for urban.
- Those students whose family income is one lakh or less are eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Attendance is also an important asset to get benefited from this scheme, and it should be 75%.
List of required documents
- Applicant Aadhaar Card
- 10th mark sheet certificate
- caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Fee Receipt from the Institute
- bonafide certificate
- Final Exam Passing Marksheet
- income certificate
- Bank Passbook Photocopy.
Online Registration Process of Ts ePass Scholarship 2023
- To register in this scheme one has to visit the official website of the scheme.
- And there, you have to tap on Post Matric or Pre Matric Scholarship Services or Overseas Scholarship Services available on the page and continue.
- After tapping on it, on the second page you will have to tap on the registration option and proceed further.
- On that page, you have to mention all the required details on the form and attach all the required documents with it.
- And finally you have to submit the application form but before that check all the details carefully.