Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme | Application Status And Print | Pending At Treasury | Shadi Mubarak List | Amount | Form PDF | Epass Shaadi Mubarak | Epass Telangana | Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Status
So, here we will discuss about the latest scheme which is launched by the government of Telangana state, and the name of the scheme is Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme, in which all Muslim girls will be provided financial assistance of 1,00,116. State at the time of their marriage. This beneficial scheme is managed by the District Minority Welfare Officer, and the scheme is segregated district wise for each category.
If you are interested and want to know more about it then read this entire article till the end, here we have given eligibility criteria, benefits, list of required documents, application process and many other information are available in this article.
Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2023
Telangana government has released the scheme to provide one time financial assistance for Muslim girls in the state for their marriage. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will cover the expenses and provide around 1 lakh, one hundred and sixteen rupees at the time of marriage of a Muslim girl. Basically this scheme is working since 2014, for this purpose and operation of this scheme is done by the District Minority Welfare Officer. Those candidates who want to know more about it are advised to visit their nearest branch office and get detailed information from there.
Overview Details of Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Muslim Girls of the State|
|Launched in||Telangana State|
|Application Mode||Online/Offline both|
|Income Limit||2 lakhs|
|Official website||Given below|
The main objective of Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
The main objective of this beneficial scheme is to provide financial assistance to all Muslim community people so that they can get help in marriage of their girl child. As we know that there are many poor families who cannot pay much money for their girl child marriage, and we also know that about the increasing practice of Davari in every religion, the government has started this scheme , and will provide financial assistance of Rs 1,00,116 to all Muslim girls in the state.
Eligibility Criteria of Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
- Those unmarried girls who belong to the Muslim community are eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- Those girl students who want to get the benefits must be a permanent residence of Telangana state.
- The age of the candidate should be 18 years, those less than this age will not be eligible.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 2 lakhs.
List Of Documents Required For The Scheme
Candidates who are willing to register under this scheme must carry these given documents while applying:
- Aadhar card
- caste certificate
- Income certificate of parents
- Educational Certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopy of attested bank passbook with photograph and signature
- marriage card
- wedding photo
- Marriage confirmation letter from Masjid/Gram Panchayat/Church/or any marriage registrar office.
Process to Apply for Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2023
- Those eligible candidates who are willing to register they have to visit the Official Website of Telangana E-Pass.
- Once you reach the page, scroll down and tap on the Kalyan Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak link and continue.
- After tapping on it, you will be redirected to the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Services page, and now get Shaadi Mubarak Services for Minority, and tap on the Registration option.
- After that the application form will open, now provide all the required details on it and also upload the required documents.
- And also provide the bride details and groom details and verify the details.
- DO NOT SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM AFTER VERIFICATION, AND SAVE THE COPY.
Check Application Status of Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
- First of all you have to visit the official web portal of Telangana E-Pass/
- And then click on the link named Kalyan Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak and continue.
- After that, the services page will open, now you have to go to the section of Shaadi Mubarak Services for Minority,
- Right there, click on the Print or Status option and continue.
- This process will take you to the application status or print section,
- Now you have to enter the UDI number, Aadhaar number and mobile number of the bride and click on Get Status and Print option.
- With this process you can easily check the application status.