Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme Registration | Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme Online Application | Swadhar Scheme Form PDF 2022-23 | Swadhar Scheme 2022-23 | Swadhar Scheme Documents List
Hello friends, as you all know, the central government starts various schemes to provide all kinds of help and facilities to the students of poor and backward families of the country. Through which labor students can be helped and their education can be completed. Because there are still many such students in the country who are unable to complete their education due to their weak economic condition and drop out. Similarly, a scheme has been started by the Government of Maharashtra to provide financial assistance to poor and backward class students. Whose name is Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme.
Through this scheme, students from the backward classes of the state, who are studying 10th, 12th, diploma and professional courses, and for other expenses like housing, boarding, and other facilities, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 51,000 per year. will be provided as assistance. If you want to get more information under this Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme, then we must read this short article till the end.
Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme 2023
This scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra Mr. Uddhav Thackeray. Because you know that there are still many students in the country who come from backward classes and want to study but are unable to get education due to their poor economic condition. And that’s why they end their education in the middle. This scheme has been started to provide financial assistance to such students. Through this scheme, all the backward class students of the state who are studying 10th, 12th, diploma and professional courses and for their other expenses like housing, boarding, and other facilities, the state government will provide Rs. 51,000 per year. The amount will be made available in the form of financial assistance. Through which he will be able to do his education without any problem.
This scheme will prove to be very bearable for the backward class students of the state. Now students of economically weaker SC and NP category of Maharashtra can get higher education by taking advantage of this scheme. As a result of which the future of the students will become safe and bright.
Objective of Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme 2023
The main objective of this scheme is that no backward class student in the state should leave his education because of his weak economic condition. Because you know that there are still many students in the country who come from backward classes and want to study but are unable to get education due to their poor economic condition. And that is why they end their education in the middle, but now it will not happen because now such backward class students will be provided financial assistance by the state government to complete their education. Financial assistance of ₹51000 per year will be provided to the students by the Government of Maharashtra. This Swadhar Scheme is a very affordable scheme for the students of the state.
Benefits and features of Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Scheme 2023
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for the education of 10th, 12th, diploma, professional courses and for other expenses like accommodation, boarding and other facilities.
- Financial assistance of ₹ 51000 will be provided to the students every year through this scheme by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Through this scheme, a bright and secure future of the students will be created.
- Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme has been started with the aim of providing benefits to the students belonging to Scheduled Caste and Neo-Buddhist category.
Eligibility Criteria under Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme 2023
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Maharashtra.
- Applicant must have 60% marks in previous exam.
- The applicant must have a bank account. Which is linked to Aadhaar card.
- Physically Challenged, Handicapped, Divyang student must have 40% marks in the previous exam to qualify.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The student will take admission in any course after class 10th and 12th. The duration of that course should be less than 2 years.
- Aadhar card
- bank account
- identity card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
Process of applying under Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme 2023
If you are a citizen of Maharashtra and want to apply under this Swadhar Scheme and want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Maharashtra Social Welfare Department.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of Swadharm Scheme PDF, you have to click on it.
- After this you will see the application form in front of you, you have to download the application form from there.
- Now after downloading the application form, you have to enter all the important information asked in the form and attach all the necessary documents and submit it to the Social Welfare Office.
- In this way you can apply under Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme 2023.