In view of the challenging pandemic period which has significantly affected life, education and daily routine, the Government of Kerala has taken a proactive step to provide better opportunities for the students. The latest initiative, Samagra Shiksha Kerala 2024 (Samagra Kerala), aims to create awareness about digital education and provide support through digital content. This article covers important aspects of the portal, including details about eligibility, benefits, objectives and application and login processes.
Samagra Kerala 2024
The Government has introduced Samagra Portal, a transformative platform providing manifold benefits to students across the state. The primary objective is to provide quality education and increase awareness about digital learning. A collaborative effort between the IT@School project and the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Kerala, this portal is led by the Kerala State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). The government emphasizes that the main goal of the launch is to provide high-quality online education to students.
Overview Details of Samagra Kite Kerala gov.in Login
|Name of the Scheme
|Chief Minister of Kerala
|Student of State
|To Provide Online Quality Education To The Students
|Kerala Govt. Schemes
Objective of Samagra shiksha Kerala
The primary objective of the Samagra Shiksha portal is to benefit all the students of the state by providing quality education and promoting awareness about digital education. The portal facilitates understanding through digital education, including videos and content that enhances understanding. Virtual content including discussions on specific topics, videos and solutions to posted questions is provided through the portal.
Benefits and features of Samagra Kerala
- The portal serves as a comprehensive platform for students from Grade 1 to Grade 12, providing information on various subjects and assisting in exam preparation.
- Samagra Kerala Portal enables downloading of e-books and aims to provide top class education to teachers and students.
- The portal serves as a valuable resource for scholars across the state, providing support and knowledge for their studies.
- This includes virtual content such as videos, answers to questions, and discussion forums on specific topics.
Services available under Samagra Kerala
Samagra Shiksha Portal offers a range of services, including:
- Social Security Pension
- health services
- education services
- employment services
- public distribution services
- land records
- local government services
- agricultural services
- disaster management
- Transportation Services
Registration Process of Samagra Shiksha 2024
- Visit the official website of Samagra Portal.
- Tap on “Sign Up” option and provide the required details like name, email ID, gender etc.
- Complete the sign-up by tapping on the “Sign Up” option.
Login Process under Samagra Shiksha
- Visit the official website again.
- Find the “Login” option and tap on it.
- Enter your User ID, Password and given captcha code.
- Tap on the “Login” option to complete the login process.