Goa Ration Card | New APL | BPL Ration Card Online List | how to add name in ration card in goa | documents required ration card goa | APL/BPL Ration Card list Online Check
Goa Ration Card List has been released online by the state government to ease the process of searching the names of the beneficiaries. For this, the state government has started the official website of the Civil Supplies Department, the citizens of the state who have applied online to get their new ration card made. If he wants to check the name of himself and his family in the beneficiary list, then that person can see it online by visiting the official website of the Food Supplies Department. Friends, today we are going to provide you all the information about Goa Ration Card List 2022 through this article, please read this article till the end.
Goa Ration Card List 2023
For those people of the state to include your name in this list, first of all you have to fill the application form for the ration card. After this, the beneficiaries can see their name in the ration card list. will go. People of Goa can download the eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiaries list and people can also check their name in EPDS Goa NFSA Ration Card List online. According to the annual income of the family, the state government has classified people in the APL, BPL and Antyodaya list. You can check the name of yourself and your family on the basis of these list.
Purpose of Ration Card List
Ration Card Online Goa: With the introduction of this online facility, the citizens of the state used to go round the government offices to check their names in the Ration Card List, due to which the people of the country had to stand in the queue, due to which a lot of time wasted. It used to be but now it is not so, the government is providing online facility to the people to see the ration card list, the main purpose of providing ration card online to the citizens of the state, people can easily see their name in the list. And now the people of the state do not need to go anywhere.
Types of ration card
The state government has divided the ration card into three parts, whose information we have given below.
- APL Ration Card – APL Ration Card has been issued for those families of the state who are living below the poverty line. APL ration is provided by the state government to those families of the state, through these APL ration cards, every person of the state can get food grains up to 15 kg per month from the ration shop at subsidized rates.
- BPL Ration Card – BPL Ration Card is issued for the families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of BPL families should not be 10000. Through this ration card, the people of the state can buy grains up to 25 kg at affordable rates from the ration shop.
- AAY Ration Card – AAY Ration Card has been issued for those families and people are very poor and such families who do not have any means of income. Ration card is issued based on the income of the people. Through this ration card, a family can buy 35 kg of food grains per month from the ration shop at affordable rates.
Benefits of ration card
- Any citizen of the country can get the benefit of this ration card.
- Due to which poor citizens can also easily feed their families.
- Ration card is also required to get driving license.
- Ration card is a very important document for the citizens of the state.
- The people whose name will appear in the Ration Card List 2021 will be provided food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc. sent by the government to every city and village at affordable rates.
How To Check Goa Ration Card List 2022 Online
If you want to see your name in Goa Ration Card then follow the below given method by us.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of Food Supplies Department Goa. After visiting the official website, a home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of E-Citizen, you will have to click on the option of Know Your Ration Card from this option, after clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Enter the captcha code and then click on the submit button.
- On the page, you will have to fill the state, district, scheme etc. and after filling all the information, the next page will open in front of you.
- The number of citizens holding the entire ration card in the entire district will get different details of ration card and ration card.
- One has to click on “Taluka Name” to open the village wise summary of Ration Card in Goa.
- Now you have to click on “Village Name” to open FPS wise Goa Ration Card List Online.
- The district wise and village wise list of the state will come. Now the list of Goa State Ration Card will come in front of you.
- And in this list, you will see the name of the head of your family, the type of ration card, FPS Code, FPS Owner’s Name, FPS Shop Name, all this you will see in the Goa Ration Card List.
- The citizens of the state who are facing any problem in viewing the ration card list can contact on the below given contact number. Below we have sent the contact details.
- The applicant has to first go to the official website. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- The Contact us option will appear on this home page.
- You have to click on the option of contact him. After clicking, the next page will open in front of you. You can now see the contact details on this page. Director: Mr. Siddhivinayak S Naik
- Address: Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, 1st Lift 2nd Floor, Junta House, Panaji Goa
- Telephone(O) :832 2226084
- Fax: 0832-2425365
- Email :dir-csca.goa[at]nic.in
- Helpline Number – 18002330022, 1967