Punjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship | Apply Online | Registration | Last Date | Process | Eligibility | Pubjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship PDF | Scholarship Amount | Download Pdf Form
As we all know that earlier many scholarship programs have been started by various governments and departments to provide assistance to all those students who want to continue their education, and now here is another scholarship scheme started by Maharashtra government is, and the name of the program is Punjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2023. With the help of this program those backward students who have excelled in their education despite lack of money will be able to be benefited from this scheme. In this article, we will provide you all the important aspects related to the scheme including application process, eligibility, benefits, list of beneficiaries and many other details.
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2023
Maharashtra government has started scholarship program in which scholarship will be provided to all economically weaker sections of rural areas. With the implementation of this beneficial scheme, students who are unable to pay their education fee due to financial issues, this program will cover all the expenses of education. Under this, the government will provide funding, hostel and monthly assistance to those students who come under SC/ST and OBC category who aspire to pursue technical education.
Overview Details of Punjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship|
|Department||Department of Technical Education|
|Beneficiaries||10th 12th, Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students|
|Benefits||Assistance Aid of 8,000 to 30,000 monthly for 10 months.|
|Helpline Numbers||022-49150800, 1800 120 8040 (Toll Free)|
Purpose of Punjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
The main objective of this program is to cover all the expenses of those who are socially and economically weak and because of this they have lost the hope of getting further education. With the help of this program government will provide financial assistance to 10th and 12th and graduate and post graduate students starting from 8 thousand to 30 thousand which will be given for 10 months to all the beneficiaries.
Services available under Punjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
- merit scholarship
- mean scholarship
- postgraduate scholarship
- PhD Scholarship
- Research work support
- book allowance
Eligibility Criteria for Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
- Interested applicants must be Indian and permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- The candidate must be a genuine student of the particular institution in which he/she will be admitted, and every candidate has been admitted through a centralized admission process.
- Any private university student can avail, and there is no age limit for this program.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 8 lakhs.
- Candidates must have secured 50% or above marks in their previous examinations.
- Students who have taken a gap of 2 years or more in the previous semester are not eligible for this programme.
- Those students are eligible who have taken admission under these given categories, such as general category and SC/ST (Arunthathiyar)/ST category.
- Also those students are not eligible for this who have taken previous scholarship under Maharashtra Govt.
Benefits of Punjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
|Students in Nagpur city, Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad,|
|Rs. 30 thousand per months till last 10 months, under Labor and Alpabhudharak.|
|Rs. 10 thousand, per months till the last 10 months, for those with annual income is less than 8 lakhs.|
|For the Students in Another Areas|
|Rs. 20 thousand for last 10 months for those children who have registered under Labor and Alpabhudharak.|
|Those families whose family income is less than 8 lakhs, will get Rs. 8 thousand for last 10 months|
Required Document List
- S.S.C or High School Marksheet.
- residential proof
- Labor Certificate/Registration Certificate under Smallholder (Marginal Land Holder).
- CAP related documents.
- Hostler Documents.
- Gap document.
- Final/Previous Year Marksheet.
- attendance certificate
- Scholarship Application Form (2 copies).
- Aadhar card or any other identity card.
Application Process of Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2023
- Those candidates who wish to pursue further education and are willing to avail these benefits are required to visit the official website of the program.
- And after reaching the webpage, click on the New Registration option and continue the process.
- There you will have to mention your mobile number, email id, date of birth, name, address etc. and after that you will receive the verification code OTP on your registered number.
- This process will generate username and password, now you can login with it.
- Once logged in, you need to continue filling the application form with the required asked details.
- And upload all the necessary documents along with the form and submit the application form.
- All the candidates are advised to preserve the receipt of application form for future reference.
Applicant Login Process
- Firstly visit the official website of the scholarship program.
- Now on the homepage of the website, you have to click on the applicant login option.
- After that a new page will open, on that page you have to enter the required details like username and password then solve the captcha code.
- Finally click on the login button.
frequently Asked question
Who are the beneficiaries of this scholarship program?
10th 12th, graduate and post graduate students.