Punjab Marriage Certificate Online | Download PDF | Form | Sample | Fee | Check Online | Correction Punjab
Here we will discuss about the latest scheme launched by the Punjab government, this scheme is Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023. We all know that marriage certificate is one of the most important certificates and each couple must have. This certificate one month after their marriage. Every couple of the state is advised to apply for this marriage certificate. If you want to get a certificate then it is necessary to read this article till the end, here you will find all the important details about this program such as benefits, applying process, eligibility, features, necessary documents and many other information.
Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023
The Punjab government has recently launched the latest portal which is known as Punjab Marriage Certificate. In this program, every Indian couple has to register themselves and get a marriage certificate as it is mandatory. This certificate will serve as proof of marriage and it is like other documents. Citizens who want to apply for this certificate make it easier to apply anywhere, they do not have to visit any government office to apply for the marriage certificate Punjab, saving time and money Will be Certificate will be received within 1 month of marriage and if not, they will have to pay 500 rupees. 2 Every day they get a certificate until they get a certificate.
Overview Details of Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023
|Scheme Name||Punjab Marriage Certificate|
|Launched By||Government Of Punjab|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Punjab|
|Objective/Aim||To Provide Marriage Certificate|
The purpose of Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023
The main objective of this certificate is to provide marriage certificate to the couples, as it is important as any other documents. Couple who want to apply for this certificate can apply both online and offline methods, but online mode is better than offline mode, it saves your money and time and you can apply from anywhere . While applying, citizens have to keep some documents with them, such as PAN card, visa etc.
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Marriage Certificate
- The legal age of consent for marriage certificate in Punjab is 18 years for women and 21 years for men. Any civil status marriage can be registered.
- Both Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and Special Marriage Act 1954 allow registration. Already sealed joints.
- If both husband and wife are followers of one of the following religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism or have converted into any one of these religion, then Hindu marriage law applies.
- Marriage will be registered under the Special Marriage Act 1954 if neither husband nor wife or both are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs.
- If you register after two months (or other required period) from the wedding date, the fee will change.
Features and benefits of Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023
- It is important for every citizen of India to obtain a marriage license on marriage regardless of religious beliefs. This certificate serves as proof of marriage.
- A marriage certificate is also used as an important document to obtain a variety of documents such as: B. Immigration, visa, pan name change etc.
- Citizens of Punjab can apply for marriage license through this website.
- Now the citizens of Punjab do not need to go to any government office to get marriage license.
- You can easily apply at home. This saves a lot of time and money and also brings transparency in the system. This certificate can be released one month after the wedding.
- If the couple does not get a marriage certificate after marriage and the couple has to pay a fine of Rs 2 every day.
- If the husband and wife want to open a joint account, the certificate also acts as an important document
- A copy of self-realization proof of birth certificate, matriculation certificate, etc. including the birth of both husband and wife.
- Height photo of groom and bride
- Photo of wedding time together.
- Family group photo of couple taken at the time of marriage.
- Self-declaration of husband and wife.
- In the case of a special marriage, a similar copy of parents.
Online application process of Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023
- You have to click the relevant link on the official website which will take you to the official website of the Punjab Government.
- There you will see the option of “Punjab Marriage Certificate“, click on it and after that the online application form will open.
- Please fill all the compulsory field carefully.
- The necessary documents will now have to be submitted online.
- After you complete all these stages, the officers will review your marriage license application and the certificate will be issued to you.
Punjab marriage certificate offline application process
- The size of the software needs to be deposited from the office.
- We all need to record non-public information in ideal clean places.
- Criminal files have to be connected to this shape.
- The joints are encouraged to keep each of their unique files and photocopies with them.
- The deposit should be done within the same municipality institute.