PM YASASVI Scheme Apply Online 2023 | PM YASASVI Entrance Test Application Form | Young Achievers Scholarship Online Registration | yet.nta.ac.in | PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme Registration | Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme Application Form
As we all know that in today’s time all the children in India want to get higher education but due to the weak financial condition of some students, those children are not able to get higher education till further time. In view of all this, NTA has started the application for the Scholarship Entrance Test for 2023. All eligible applicants will be encouraged to register for the scholarship program on the NTA website by August 26, 2022.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Award Program for Young Achievers in India PM YASASVI Scheme is a scheme launched by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India for the eligible students. Today, through this article, we are going to provide you information related to PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023 such as – what is PM Yashasvi Yojana, benefit purpose, other relevant information is also included. If you want to get the benefit of PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme, then you are requested to read our article carefully till the end.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
A target has been set by the Central Government to implement the National Scholarship Scheme of Rs 7200 crore to the students of the deprived sections of the society from class 9th to PG. A target of Rs 720000 hundred crore has been set by the central government for this PM successful scholarship scheme. About 85 lakh students will be benefited under this scheme in the first year. The place of all the scholarships being run for the deprived sections of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will be included under the PM Yashasvi Scheme. Students of the country who want to get higher education by getting the benefit of this PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme, then they will have to apply online under this scheme.
PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2022 Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||PM YASASVI Scheme 2022|
|Starting date of the application process||27th July 2022|
|Last date to apply||26th August 2022 (till 11.50 PM)|
|The date of the examination||11 September 2022 (Sunday)|
|Total time allotted for the exam||3 hours|
|Last entry into the exam center||01:30 PM|
|Mode of examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Pattern of the exam||The objective type comprises 100 multiple choice questions.|
|medium||English and Hindi|
|Exam cities||The exams will be held in 78 cities across India.|
|Exam fee||Candidates are not required to pay any exam fees.|
|Helpline numbers for NTA||011-40759000, 011-6922 7700 (from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).|
Objectives of PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme
PM yasasvi scholarship scheme The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJ&E), Government of India has started the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Scheme for a Vibrant India (YAASASVI) to provide scholarships to the students of various poor sections. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the students from the economically weaker sections of the country. Through the Prime Minister’s Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022, the students of the country who want to get higher education will be provided scholarship by the central government in the form of financial assistance. To help these students to become financially independent and provide them with the necessary resources to continue their studies. Through this scholarship, the students of the country will be able to become strong and self-reliant and will be able to achieve their further higher education without being dependent on others.
Application deadline extended for PM Yashasvi Scholarship
Under PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme Entrance Test 2022, students whose family and guardian’s annual income does not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh, then such students can apply under the successful scholarship scheme. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date to register for the Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (PM YASASVI) 2022 entrance exam. He can now apply online till September 11 till PM Yashasvi Entrance Exam 2022. The application form for this scheme is available on the official website.
Test will be held on 26 September under PM Yashasvi Scheme
Under the latest notification issued by the concerned department for the scholarship program under PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme, the last date for applying under this scheme has been extended to 11 September 2022. Along with this, the date of the first examination by the Central Government is 11 September. It was 2022 but now it has been increased to 25 September 2022. To improve the application form under this scheme by the central government, it has been fixed till September 14, 2022.
Test of PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme will be held on September 11
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme was operated by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme exam will be held on 11th September 2022. This exam will be done through computer based test. Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and Notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT) category students studying in class 9th and 11th whose parent or parents’ annual income is less than 2.5 lakhs So such students will be provided financial assistance in the form of scholarship by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. The distribution of admit cards under this scheme will be done on September 5. Regarding this, the Education Department has written a letter to all the districts to the District Education Officer.
Benefits of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
The benefits provided by the government through the scholarship scheme under PM yasasvi scholarship scheme are as follows.
- First of all this scholarship is transparent and the tests are conducted to international standards.
- The ethics of the students is determined after qualifying for all these scholarships.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the students of class 9th and class 10th.
- 75,000 thousand rupees per year will be given to the students of class IX by the central government.
- Also 125,000 will be provided annually to the students of class 11th.
Financial assistance under PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme
- The merit list has been organized by the central government every year for the months of June-July.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 75000 per year will be provided to class 9th students by the government.
- 125000 rupees will be provided annually to the class 11th students of the state.
- This amount will be transferred by the central government to the bank account of the eligible student.
Total budget under Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme
Under this scheme by the central government, earlier a budget of Rs 6000 crore was set for the successful scholarship scheme, but now it has been increased to Rs 7200 crore by the central government. So that the benefit of this scheme can be provided to all the students of the country and they can become self-reliant and capable.
YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) Structure
|Subjects of Test||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
- To get the benefit of this scheme, a student must have a pass certificate of class 10 or pass certificate of class 8.
- Income certificate is required.
- Candidate’s Identity Card, Mobile Number Email IDE
- The student should have at least one of the following credentials: OBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/ NT/ SNT certificates are required respectively.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Important Dates
|Last date to apply for PM YASASVI Scheme||26th August till 5 PM|
|Availability of application correction window||27th August 2022|
|Last date to make corrections||31st August 2022|
|YET admit card||5th September 2022|
|YET exam||11th September 2022|
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Online Registration
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Yashvi Scheme.
- After this a home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you have to click on Register option.
- As soon as you click on this register, a new page will open in front of you which will be titled as Candidate Registration Page.
- Now you have to fill the candidate’s name, email id, date of birth (DOB) and password before clicking on the create account button in the registration form.
- In this way you will be able to register yourself successfully
- You will now get a reference number, keep it for future reference.
How to Apply for PM YASASVI Scheme 2022
- After successful enrollment of the candidate under this scheme, he will be considered eligible to apply for one of the following scholarship programs.
- Trust Think candidates need to click on the option labeled “Login” located in the “Helpful Links” section of the main page.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your application number and password before clicking on the submit button.
- After successful completion of your application applicant need to visit YASASVI test registration page.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked in it.
- In this way you will be able to make your online application.
- Now you will get a reference number, you have to keep this reference number for future use.
How to login under PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme
- The applicant has to first visit the official website of Yashasvi Scheme.
- After this a home page will open in front of you.
- On this home home page, you have to click on the login option. After this the login form will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter the application number.
- In this way you will be able to login to the portal.
School list view
- You have to first go to the official website of the scholarship.
- Now a new page will open in front of you on the home screen.
- After this the school list will open on the screen.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page you have to select your state, city/district and school name.
- On selection, the list of schools will open.
View state wise allotment of slots
- You have to first go to the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page you have to click on the option of state wise slot allotment.
- A new file will open in front of you in PDF.
- This pdf file will contain all the details of the slots.
- If you want to download the file, click on the download option.
Process to download PM Yasasvi Admit Card
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this home page now you have to click on DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD option.
- Here you have to go to the link of VIBRANT INDIA (YASASVI) ENTRANCE TEST 2022.
- After that you have to fill the login credentials and click on submit option.
- In this form, now you have to fill your application number and date of birth and click on submit option.
- After this your admit card will appear on your screen.
- In this way you can download your PM Yasasvi Admit Card.
NTA Help Desk: 011-69227700, 011-40759000
NTA Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.nta.ac.in, yet.nta.ac.in, socialjustice.gov.in