Pradhan mantri gram parivahan Scheme | Free Loan | Process To Apply | PM Gram Parivahan Scheme | online application
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Scheme
The Pradhan Mantri Gram Transport Scheme was started in 2000 AD only during the time of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. When it started from Vilaspur district of Chhattisgarh under the village transport scheme. Now the Pradhan Mantri Gram Transport Yojana will be brought back by making some changes in this scheme.
Under this scheme, apart from connecting small villages with each other and connecting them with cities, the facility of vehicles will also be made available through Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana. Under this scheme, a loan of up to ₹ 6 lakh will be provided to the women self-group to buy commercial vehicles. Which will be completely interest free.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana, in the areas where roads have been built, interest free loans will be provided for running commercial vehicles under this scheme.
PM Gram Parivahan Objectives
The objective of this scheme is to improve rural transport service and create employment option in rural areas. This scheme has been brought to reduce the gap between rural and urban transport system.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Gram Transport Scheme
- Under this scheme, interest free loans will be provided to at least 1500 commercial vehicles in 250 blocks across the country.
- Commercial vehicles will have a seating capacity of 10 people.
- This may later be expanded to provide loans to 80000 commercial passenger vehicles across the country.
- For this scheme, about 6 lakh loans will be provided.
- The government first used it in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh to check the feasibility of this scheme. After this Bihar has been started in Uttar Pradesh.
- According to a study of surveys the best option under this scheme would be to provide loan at subsidized interest rate for 10- 22 seater commercial vehicles. Which runs between a distance of 20 to 22 kilometers and connects 10 to 14 villages.
- This scheme will promote public transport facility in rural areas and generate employment opportunities among women.
Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan
- The beneficiary must be a rural resident of India.
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- residential certificate
- age certificate
- educational qualification certificate
- Mobile number
- driving license
- Passport size photo.
Recently, the Chief Minister Transport Scheme has been started in Bihar under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Transport Scheme.
Purpose of Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme
People living in the village need transportation for their day to day activities. Being financially weak, they are unable to buy a vehicle. and causes economic loss to the village. Keeping these problems in mind, the Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme has been brought in. Under this scheme, a subsidy of 50% will be provided by the Bihar government to the people of the village to buy 3 or four wheelers. The main objective of this scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the people of the village.
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Benefits
- Under this scheme, unemployed persons belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST), Scheduled Tribes (SC) and Extremely Backward Tribes (EBC) of the village can register to buy a vehicle with subsidy.
- Those who have remained unemployed due to not getting any financial assistance, they will get help under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided in the form of subsidy to the beneficiary to buy new vehicles having 3 or 4 wheelers.
- This scheme is only for the unemployed people of backward caste villages.
- Under this scheme, a target has been set to cover about 8405 gram panchayats of Bihar and provide them assistance. Out of each of these panchayats, 5 people i.e. 42025 people are being provided benefits.
- Under this scheme, 3 people belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes and 2 from extremely backward classes will get subsidy from each panchayat.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the people above the age of 21 years.
- The beneficiary should not be in government service and should not already have any commercial vehicle.
- The applicant beneficiary should have the educational qualification.
Application for Chief Minister Gram Parivahan Yojana (Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Registration
No official website has been released yet to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana. Soon the information of its official website will be made public.
For the online application of Bihar Chief Minister Village Transport, the applicant has to follow the following procedure.
- The applicant should first visit the official website of Bihar Transport Corporation http://transport.bih.nic.in/.
- On its homepage, you have to click on the option of Apply Online.
- After the clicking on the option the login form will be open.
- Then click on Register if you don’t have an account option at the bottom of the form.
- After clicking on it, the registration form will open on the next page.
- After filling all the information asked in the registration form, click on the Register button.
- After that you have to login by going to the homepage. User and password have to be entered for login. After this your registration will be completed.