The Ministry of Rural Development has released the new beneficiary list for the National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) at nsap.nic.in New List for the year 2024. This list encompasses the beneficiaries of various pension schemes. Through the NSAP website, nsap.nic.in, beneficiaries can now conveniently check the status of both their new applications and pension payment status online. The online platform allows users to track their application status and access details of pension payments by entering the beneficiary’s mobile number or application number. Read on for more information regarding the nsap.nic.in 2024 New List.
Nsap.Nic.In 2024 New List
The Ministry of Rural Development has released a new beneficiary list for various sub-schemes of the National Social Assistance Program (NSAP). The updated list for 2024 is available at nsap.nic.in. Beneficiaries can check their pension list, track application status online and verify pension payment status online through NSAP website. The objective of this initiative is to provide social and financial assistance, including pension schemes, to economically weaker sections, senior citizens and other low-income individuals.
Purpose of nsap.nic.in pension list
The primary goal of nsap.nic.in pension list is to provide an online platform for beneficiaries to check their eligibility for the NSAP scheme. This feature allows beneficiaries to determine whether they are eligible for the benefits of the scheme or not. By visiting the official website, beneficiaries can access the list provided by the Ministry of Rural Development. The National Policy on Social Assistance to the Poor, launched by the Ministry, ensures minimum national standards for social assistance.
Key Highlights of nsap.nic.in 2024 New List
|Name of the Article
|Nsap.nic.in 2024 new list
|Government of India
|The ministry of rural development
|Objective of Scheme
|Providing Financial Aid
Types of NSAP Pension 2024
NSAP pension plans include:
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS)
- National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS)
- Annapurna Yojana
The eligibility criteria differ for different NSAP pension plans. For example, the National Old Age Pension Scheme (NOAPS) provides Rs. Rs 75 per month to persons above 65 years of age facing poverty. The National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS) benefits the family of the primary breadwinner in case of death, providing Rs. Rs 5,000 on natural death. Rs 10,000 on accidental death.
Benefits of nsap.nic.in 2024 New List
Key benefits of nsap.nic.in 2024 new list include:
- Online verification of eligibility for the scheme.
- Beneficiaries can confirm their eligibility for the scheme benefits through nsap.nic.in pension list.
- Access to the list is available to all beneficiaries.
- The program establishes minimum national standards for social assistance.
- The details mentioned in the list include sanction order number, mobile number and application number.
How to check nsap.nic.in 2024 new list online
To check nsap.nic.in 2024 new list online:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development.
- Go to the Reports section on the homepage.
- Select “Beneficiary Summary” and select your state, scheme, area and enter the captcha code.
- Click on “Submit”, enter the sanction order number, application number or mobile number and click on “Search”.
- Department of Rural Development National Social Assistance Program Division
- Address: Krishi Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Marg, New Delhi – 110114
- Contact: 1800 – 111 – 555
What is nsap.nic.in portal?
Nsap.nic.in portal is a platform provided by the Ministry of Rural Development to check the status of new applications and pension payment status online.
Where can we see the beneficiary list?
According to the Ministry of Rural Development, the new beneficiary list is available on nsap.nic.in New List 2024.
What are the benefits of this scheme?
The NSAP aims to ensure a minimum national standard for social assistance, complementing the benefits provided by states.