Maharashtra government is also not lagging behind in promoting education. Maharashtra government is also running various types of schemes for the girls of the state. So that those girls in whose families daughters are not being given the right to education. All of them can be given free education. Maharashtra Government has launched Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana 2023 for all eligible girls. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the daughter born in a poor family of the state from her birth till her education. So that he can achieve a bright future. So if you want to take advantage of the scheme. In this article is going to be very important for you. Under this article, we will inform you about all the information related to Maharashtra Lake Ladki Scheme 2023. We request you to read the article completely.
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana 2023
Maharashtra Lake Ladki Yojana has been started by the respected Chief Minister of the state, Eknath Shinde ji, while presenting the budget for the financial year 2023-24 in the Assembly. As we told you, the poor girls of Maharashtra are benefited through this scheme. All of them will be given financial assistance from their birth till their education so that the families who still consider their daughters a burden in their house. This burden of all of them can be reduced a little.
Let us tell you that through the scheme, financial assistance of Rs 75,000 will be provided in 5 installments from birth till the education of the girl child. Which will be given till they turn 18 years old. By the way, by availing the benefit of this scheme, all the girls will be able to live a better life. Because they will get education. Now by taking advantage of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana, all the girls will become self-reliant and capable.
Update Under Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme
As we told you, the Maharashtra government has recently launched the scheme, but on October 11, the Maharashtra government has again shared the information related to the scheme. In which she has told that she will now provide one lakh one thousand rupees to the eligible daughters under this scheme. Which will be given to the beneficiaries in 6 installments. Those citizens of the state with yellow and orange ration cards whose annual family income is Rs 100000.
Girls born in those families will be given one lakh one thousand rupees till they attain the age of 18 years. Through which he will be able to fulfill his daughter’s needs, education etc. The main objective of running Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana by the Government of Maharashtra is that the child marriages happening even at this time can be stopped and the right to education can be easily provided to all the girls.
Key Highlights of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana 2023
|Name Of Yojana||Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana|
|Started By||Maharashtra Governament|
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance from birth to the girl child of the state till her education|
|Benifits||A girl born in a poor family of Maharashtra|
|Apply Process||Not Available|
|Official Website||coming Soon|
Objective of Maharashtra Lake Ladki Scheme
The main objective of launching Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana by the Government of Maharashtra is to provide financial assistance to the girl children born in all the poor families of the state. However, this time has changed a lot from earlier times. But there are many citizens in the society who still consider daughters as a burden. Due to which neither they get the right to education nor they are able to live their life as per their wish, but in view of the atrocities being committed on women at this time, it has become even more important that there is a commitment towards the country.
Get girl education and get a bright future by choosing any of your favorite education field. So that they do not have to depend on anyone else under any circumstances and can live a better life by making them self-reliant and capable. So while fulfilling this objective, by taking the benefit of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana launched by Maharashtra Government, not only the girls will fulfill their dreams but will also be able to fulfill the dreams of their families.
Benefits and features of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana
- Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme has been launched by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Through this scheme, poor girls of the state will be provided financial assistance from birth till they get education.
- Let us tell you that the benefit of the scheme will be given only to the families with yellow and orange ration cards. In whose homes daughters were born recently.
- The state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 75 thousand through the scheme. Which will be given to eligible families in five installments.
- First of all, through the scheme, ₹ 5000 will be given on the birth of a daughter in eligible families.
- After this, when the daughter goes to school, ₹ 4000 will be given for the first class.
- The state government will provide financial assistance of ₹ 6000 to the girl child on entering the sixth class.
- When girls from eligible families of the state will enter class 11th. So they will be given financial assistance of ₹ 8000.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, it is necessary that the parents of all eligible girls should have a bank account which should be linked to their Aadhar card.
- The benefits of Maharashtra Government Scheme will be given to those families. In whose homes daughters were born in government hospitals. If the daughter is born in a private hospital. So he cannot avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Through the scheme of the state government, all eligible girls will be able to live a better life.
- By taking advantage of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana of Maharashtra Government, all the girls will be able to fulfill their dreams by becoming self-reliant and capable.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme
- This scheme will be provided only to the citizens of Maharashtra.
- Those economically weak families of the state in whose homes daughters have recently been born. Are eligible for this scheme.
- All those citizens of Maharashtra who have yellow and orange colored ration cards. Can apply to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- All interested applicants must have a bank account. Which is linked to their Aadhar card.
- The benefits of the scheme will be given by the Maharashtra government till the girl turns 18 years of age. After that the benefits of the scheme will be stopped.
- The benefit of Maharashtra Lake Ladki Yojana will be given only to girl children born in government hospitals.
- Aadhar card of parents
- mobile number
- Income certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Yellow and Orange ration card
How to apply for Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana
If you are an interested reader who wants to apply to avail the benefits of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme. So let us tell you that the scheme has just been released by the state government. To provide the benefits of the scheme to the eligible citizens of the state, the Maharashtra government has not shared any information related to the application process or official website. As soon as the information related to the application process or official website is shared by the state government. We will inform you under our website. So therefore we request you to stay connected with our website. So that you can apply under Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana by getting information related to the application process and official website to avail the benefits of the scheme as soon as possible.
Through today’s article, we have given you information related to Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana. If our readers have any questions related to this topic. So you can ask through comments. We and our team are always ready to serve our readers.