Ladli Beti Scheme Total Amount | Ladli Beti Scheme Pdf | Ladli Beti Scheme Online Apply | Ladli Beti Scheme Form Pdf Download | How To Apply For Ladli Beti Scheme | Eligibility For Ladli Beti Scheme | Ladli Beti Scheme Benefits
We know that there are many cities where daughters are considered a burden because they are unable to provide facilities to girls due to poverty. And we can see that the population of girls in the state of Jammu and Kashmir is less than that of boys, so the government of Jammu and Kashmir has come up with the latest scheme, which is the Jammu and Kashmir Ladli Beti scheme 2023.
In this scheme financial help will be provided to all the girls of the state like till the age of 14 years government will provide them 1000 rupees on monthly basis and after that government will provide 6 lakh rupees till the beneficiaries are 21 years old. Old. So all the applicants, who are willing to get benefited from this beneficial Ladli Beti Scheme 2023 must read all the eligibility conditions, features, benefits, process to apply and many more. For now, let us look at the detailed information below.
Ladli Beti Scheme 2023
The Government of Jammu and Kashmir has launched the latest scheme in which all those girls will be provided financial assistance whose family income is less than 75000, and comes from poor family. We all know that there are many parents and guardians who consider their daughter as a burden and because of this they are not able to provide financial help to her for her expenses.
So keeping this situation in mind and to reduce the level of girls in the state government has started the scheme. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide 1000 till the age of 14 years and on the other hand, it will continue till the beneficiary turns 21 years and will get 6.50 lakhs. This Yojana Program is E-Digital Yojana, which is more beneficial, it will save a lot of time and help assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Overview Details of J&K Ladli Beti Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||J&K Ladli Beti Scheme|
|Introduced by||Union government under the BJP|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Category||J&K Govt Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||The girl child born on or after April 1, 2015|
Objective of Jammu and Kashmir Ladli Beti Scheme
The main objective of this beneficial scheme is to increase the population of girl child in the state, because parents and guardians considered their girl child as a burden due to poverty. That is why the Government of Jammu and Kashmir has started this scheme, in which financial assistance will be provided to all those families whose annual income is less than 75000. The other main objective of this scheme is to secure the future of the girl child, and make them independent and empowered, so that they do not have to be a burden on anyone.
Benefits and Features of Ladli Beti Scheme
- This beneficial scheme is launched by the Government and Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir Mehbooba Mufti to provide financial assistance to all the girls of the state.
- All the beneficiary parents or guardians are advised to create a bank account to save money in order to get the benefit.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide Rs 1000 to the girls till they turn 14 and then Rs 6.50 lakh to all the beneficiaries till the age of 21.
- The scheme will continue till the girl is married and enrollment in this program is accepted. In the event of death of the girl child, the account will be closed immediately and the balance amount will be returned with interest to the Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh.
- If the beneficiary dies before the age of 21 years, the Fixed Deposit Account / Fixed Deposit Account will be closed prematurely without prepayment penalty.
- And also, if the beneficiary moves to another state or country, the account will not be located anywhere.
Services available under Ladli Beti Yojana
Some of the services provided to the girl child are as follows-
- financial help
- awareness campaign
- consulting services
- Only those girls who are born on and after 1st April 2015 are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- All the documents must be approved by the Child Development Project Officer or CDPO before the intending parents submit, and all the documents can be approved by the Anantnag, Jammu, Budgam, Kathua, Samba and Pulwama offices.
- And those girls are benefited whose annual income is less than 75000, they are eligible to apply under this and if the officials find any error in the form then their application will be rejected.
List Of Required Documents
- Application Form.
- KYC norms of the parent or guardian.
- Along with the letter of Child Development Project Officer.
Application process under Jammu and Kashmir Ladli Beti Scheme 2023
- To apply under this scheme, candidates have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Once there, you need to find the notification, and then tap on the Apply for Ladli Beti Scheme option and continue.
- After tapping on that link the application login page will appear.
- Now you have to fill all the required details on it, and also upload the documents.
- Now verify the details and tap on submit option.
- First of all go to the official website of the portal.
- Now on the homepage scroll down and find the contact us option.
- Click on that option.
- Now a new page will open.
- On this page you will find all the important contact details.