Ladli Behna Yojana E Kyc online | Apply Process | How To Apply | Easy Process |
Ladli Behna Yojana was announced by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the economically weaker section women of the state. Through this scheme, it is for women and girls of economically weaker sections of Madhya Pradesh. The process of registration under this scheme has been kept offline by the government. CM announced this scheme during a program in Sehore district Budni. Today we are going to provide information related to Chief Minister Ladli Behna Yojana eKYC through this article. If you have registered yourself online under this scheme and you want to do Ladli Behna Yojana e KYC Online, then you must read this article till the end. Ladli Behna Yojana E Kyc
Ladli Behna Yojana eKYC 2023
Under the MP Ladli Behna Yojana (ladli behna yojana ekyc portal), the women of the state will have to submit many documents, but one special thing about this scheme is that it will be very important to have the overall ID, but the thing to remember is that the overall ID It will be considered necessary to have KYC, only then women will be allowed to apply under this scheme. Ladli Behna Yojana E Kyc
Ladli Bahna Yojana KYC 2023 Key Highlights
|आर्टिकल का नाम||Ladli Behna Yojana E Kyc|
|योजना का नाम||लाडली बहना योजना|
|शुरू की गई||मुख्यमंत्री शिवराज सिंह चौहान द्वारा|
|लाभार्थी||राज्य की महिलाएं|
|उद्देश्य||योजना का लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए ई केवाईसी करना|
No fee will have to be paid for eKYC
Application forms will be filled to get benefits under Ladli Behna Yojana e KYC, after filling the form all the form holders will get their e KYC done. There is no need for sisters to wander here and there to get eKYC done. The women of the state can get their eKYC done in their own state and ward only. It has been said by the Chief Minister that women will not have to pay any fee for EKYC. Because Rs 15 will be paid by the government to the concerned Common Service Center for a single KYC. Ladli Behna Yojana E Kyc
Arrangement of vehicle in case of no connectivity
Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that while filling the application form under Ladli Behna Yojana, where there is no connectivity to fill the form, there is a need to take sisters to another village or common service center, then such a situation In this, the arrangement of vehicle will be provided for them by the government. So that the women of the state should not face any kind of problem in applying. Ladli Behna Yojana E Kyc
4 ways to do comprehensive eKYC
To get the benefits under the Ladli Behen Yojana, it is necessary for the government to get eKYC done for all the sisters, only after getting the eKYC done, the assistance amount will start coming in the bank account of the state. In Ladli Behan Yojana, you can complete eKYC in the scheme in four ways.
- Public Service Center
- MP. online kiosk
- Common Service Center (CSC)
- Composite Portal (by itself)
Eligibility Criteria for Ladli Behna Yojana e Kyc
- The age of the applicant should be between 23 years to 60 years.
- Applicant must be married. Ladli Behna Yojana E Kyc
- Bank Account: Candidates must have a bank account to receive the monthly payment.
- Bank Account Linking: With DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) enabled, the bank account of the candidates must be linked to their Aadhaar card.
- Candidates must have Samagra ID through Samagra Portal.
- Aadhaar Composite Linking: The Composite ID of the candidates should be e-KYC linked with Aadhaar Card.
Documents required to get Ladli Behna Yojana eKYC done
- female aadhar card
- Composite ID
- mobile number
MP Ladli Bahana Yojana eKYC Online- Ladli Bahana Yojana ekyc online
Ladli Bahana Yojana ekyc online was launched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan on 5 March 2023, under which the application process has also been started by the Chief Minister from 15 March. A digital camp will be set up in every village under this scheme by the Madhya Pradesh government. The preparation of this scheme is being done in full swing by the government.
How to do your own Samagra ID eKYC for Ladli Bahna Yojana?
- If you want to do eKYC through Samagra Portal, then first of all you have to visit the official website.
- Now the page of Samrag IDE will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the Composite ID and Image Code on this page and click on the search option.
- You will now enter your mobile number on this page.
- After this you now have to enter your Aadhaar card number and OTP received from Aadhaar. Verify your Aadhaar by entering. Ladli Behna Yojana E Kyc
- Your name, date of birth and gender as entered in Aadhaar should match with the overall data. Once done, your overall Aadhaar eKYC will be done successfully.
Full KYC through Aadhaar Link Mobile OTP
- To do e-KYC in the overall portal, click on the option of Click here for the applicant.
- Now after clicking on it you will have to fill the overall ID and captcha code of the female member.
- Verify by entering mobile number
- enter aadhar card number
- Verify Aadhaar OTP entered
- Your Aadhaar card information will be updated in Samagra ID kyc.
Ladli Behna Yojana eKYC FAQs
How to do Ladli Behna Yojana eKYC?
Under the Ladli Bahna Yojana, women can do eKYC online themselves through their nearest Public Service Center, MP Online Service Center and Samagra Portal.