Madhya Pradesh government has launched the third round of Ladli Behna Yojana with the aim of helping women in the state. Eligible women can receive monthly financial assistance of Rs 1000, making a total of Rs 12,000 annually, deposited directly into their bank accounts through DBT. It is noteworthy that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan will distribute the fourth installment on September 10. Keep reading this article for more information. Ladli Behna Yojana 3.0 Form Kab Bhare Jaenge
When will Ladli Behna Yojana 3.0 form be filled
Madhya Pradesh government will deposit the fourth installment in the bank accounts of women participating in the Ladli Behna scheme on September 10. This scheme provides Rs 1000 per month to the beneficiary women. The government had earlier distributed three installments to the women, and now the fourth installment of Laadli Brahmin Yojana will be transferred by the government on 10th September 2023 at 2 pm. Ladli Behna Yojana 3.0 Form Kab Bhare Jaenge
You will get Rs 1250 from October
In an important announcement regarding the fourth installment of Ladli behna Yojana, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan revealed that the scheme amount will be increased by Rs 250 in the near future. This means that from October the beneficiary women will get Rs 1250. Ladli Behna Yojana 3.0 Form Kab Bhare Jaenge
Eligibility for Ladli Behna Scheme 3.0
- The beneficiary woman should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant must be married.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the age of the beneficiary should be between 21 to 60 years.
- The family income of the woman applying should not exceed Rs 2,50,000.
- Widows, divorced and abandoned women are also eligible for benefits under this scheme.
- Women belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class and General Category can avail the benefits of Ladli Scheme.
Documents required for Ladli Behna Scheme
- Aadhar card
- ration magazine
- Address proof
- own composite id
- family composite id
- passport size photo
- Link to bank account Aadhaar
- mobile number
How to check the list of fourth installment of Ladli Behna Yojana 3.0
- Visit the official website of Ladli Behna Yojana portal.
- On the homepage, click on the “Final List” option.
- On the second page enter your mobile number and captcha and click on “Get” to receive OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile and click on “Submit”.
- The final list will appear, allowing you to check whether your name is included or not.
- If your name is in the list, the money will be transferred to your bank account.