Ganga Kalyana Scheme For SC/ST | Ganga Kalyana Scheme For OBC | Ganga Kalyan Yojana Started In Which Year | Ganga Kalyan yojana wikipedia | Ganga Kalyana yojana online application | Ganga Kalyana Yojane Application Status | Ganga Kalyana Yojane Last Date | Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 | karnataka ganga kalyana scheme
Various schemes have been launched earlier to provide various benefits for irrigation facilities, so the Government of Karnataka has launched the Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana 2023. , pump and so on. In this post, we will share with you all the essential details about this scheme like its benefits, eligibility criteria, list of documents required, application process etc. Till then please read this article more sensibly.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana scheme 2023
The Government of Karnataka has recently launched a wonderful scheme that will help all the farmers and provide them with irrigation facilities, this scheme is the Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana. The government will drill bore wells and pumps, and they have also announced the amount that will be given to all the beneficiaries which is 1.50 to 3 lakhs, so that the beneficiaries can buy the necessary equipment to drill bore wells and pumps. 3.5 lakh assistance will be given to urban Bengaluru and rural Bengaluru, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur and Tumkur districts. On the other hand, assistance of Rs 2 lakh will be given to other districts. These benefits are available only to own land farmers.
Overview Details of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Karnataka|
|Objective/Aim||To Provide Irrigation Facilities|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Objective of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide better opportunities to the farmers by providing financial assistance so that they can buy equipment for bore wells and pumps, which will help them in farming. This scheme is to provide proper facilities for irrigation to the farmers. Interested beneficiaries can avail these benefits from this scheme without wasting time and money.
Benefits of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- The Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation has been launched by the Government of Karnataka, and with this the beneficiaries will be able to get irrigation facilities for equipment and accessories.
- The government has given the amount for individuals as 1.50 to 3 lakhs, this amount is only for equipment and electrification amount is 50,000.
- As per reports an amount of 3 lakh is available for Bengaluru Urban and Rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur and Tumkur districts and 2 lakh for others.
- These facilities will be provided to all agricultural land owners, the authorities have set units which is 4 lakhs for 8 acres and 6 lakhs for 15 acres, and this entire cost will be considered as subsidy.
- Farmers who belong to the minority line and small or marginal farmers will be able to get benefits from this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
Recipient must be a permanent resident of Karnataka State. He must be a member of a minority religious community specified in government regulations. Small and marginal farmers should be considered. The land owned should be less than two hectares. Annual income should not exceed Rs.96,000/- in rural areas and Rs.03 lakh in urban areas. You need to submit an “Aadhar” card, voter card and ration card as proof of residence and the age of the applicant should be between 18 to 55 years.
List of Required Documents
- Project report
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar Card
- BPL Card
- Latest rtc
- Certificates of small and marginal farmers which should be issued by the competent authority
- Copy of bank passbook
- land revenue payment receipt
- self-declaration from surety
Application Process of Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana 2023
- Interested applicants who are willing to get these benefits from this scheme should visit the official website of the scheme.
- When you open it, there you will see the option of online application, tap on it and continue.
- Just after that tap on Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana, and the application form will open on your screen, and continue.
- On that form every beneficiary has to fill all the mandatory details carefully, and attach the required documents with the form, and continue
- And in the last tap on submit option and with the help of this easy process you will be registered in this scheme.
Login Process of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
The step-by-step registration process for the welfare scheme is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the portal and load the homepage of the site.
- You must log in through the menu on the home page.
- Then the login page appears.
- On this page you have to enter your email address, password and captcha code.
- After that, select “Sign In” to continue. This process gives you access to the portal.