JK Labour Card:- In the past, the Government of Jammu and Kashmir introduced several initiatives and online platforms aimed at offering various services including digital facilities. These platforms enable residents of the state to access diverse reports and information related to the state, as well as stay updated on the latest job opportunities.
One such initiative is the JK Labour Card Registration Portal, which is specifically designed to meet the workforce needs of the state. This portal provides citizens access to various programs. If you are curious to know more, read this entire article to know the benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, registration process and more.
JK Labour Card 2023
The Jammu and Kashmir government has introduced the JK Labor Card portal in 2023, which provides citizens of the state access to various programs specifically designed for workers. The objective of this portal is to facilitate citizens in availing the benefits of these programs. To enable the government to maintain a comprehensive database of all employees in the state, it is mandatory for every employee to register on this portal.
Registration on this portal benefits all employees who enroll and this initiative is expected to improve the overall working environment for them. For a more in-depth understanding, continue reading this article to get detailed information about the JK Labor Card Initiative.
Overview Details of JK Employment Registration
|Article about||JK Labour Card|
|Initiated By||By the Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Beneficiaries||Working employees of the State|
|Objective||Keeping a Database of all Workers|
|Category||Jammu & Kashmir Government Schemes|
Purpose of JK Labor Card
The government has launched JK Labor Card portal to provide special benefits to the employees. To avail these benefits, all employees must register on the portal. The primary goal is to improve the working environment for employees, enabling them to access various government initiatives in Jammu and Kashmir.
Benefits of JK Labor Card 2023
The portal is designed to benefit state employees by:
- Access to comprehensive employee database through account creation.
- Various government benefits, which improved the working environment.
- Enhanced compensation including salary, bonus, maternity pay, health insurance and provident fund.
- Efforts towards making workplaces self-reliant. JK Labor Card
Services available under JK Labor Card
Services offered include:
- financial help
- medical assistance
- Accident Insurance
- educational assistance
- pension scheme
- housing assistance
- Skill Development
- Permanent employee in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Age between 18 to 50. JK Labor Card
- Completion of three of the last twelve months of employment in the building or construction trade.
- passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- mobile number
- ration magazine
- email id
- residence certificate
Registration Process under JK Labor Card 2023
- Visit the official website through the given link.
- Tap on the “Worker Register” option on the webpage that appears.
- Select “New Worker Registration” on the next page.
- Complete the registration form with basic details.
- Get username and password;
- Then, log in to the main webpage. JK Labor Card
- Fill the application form with basic, academic, personal and essential details.
- Verify the information and submit the form.
- Select “Generate Invoice” option in the Payment section.
- Save the challan form, submit it to the bank and enter the challan number.
- Submit the file to complete the enrollment process and avail benefits through the portal.