Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Scheme eKYC Kaise Kare | How to do Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Scheme eKYC | Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme pdf | jrfry jharkhand gov in csc login | Mukhyamantri sukhad rahat yojana registration
The Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Scheme was started by the Jharkhand government for the farmers of the state, through which the amount of loss will be provided to the registered farmer by the insurance company on the loss of crop due to natural calamity. Due to which the economic condition of the farmers will be strengthened. The interested farmers of the state who are getting the benefits of Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme but they are not getting the funds or the farmers want to avail this scheme, they will have to do EKYC under this scheme. Because according to the new rule of the state government, if any farmer does not get e-KYC done, then he will be removed from this scheme.
Friends, today we are going to provide you information related to Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Scheme eKYC, which will help you in doing this eKYC. That’s why you are requested to read this article till the end.
Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Scheme eKYC 2023
To help the farmers of the state, the Jharkhand government had started the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Scheme, through which the insurance company provides funds to the farmers for the losses due to natural calamities, which improves the economic condition of the farmers. Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana eKYC has been made mandatory for farmers by the state government, which means farmers will have to get eKYC done to take advantage of this scheme. The beneficiary farmers who are taking advantage of this scheme and their money is not coming or any farmer wants to do a new registration.
It is mandatory for farmers to get e-KYC done, without e-KYC you will be unable to get benefits under this scheme. The interested farmer who wants to do e-KYC can easily do eKYC by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme e-KYC Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- registration number
- mobile number
- email id
- passport size photo
How to do KYC in Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Scheme
- The farmer of the state who wants to do e-KYC crop relief scheme, he has to first go to the official website of this scheme.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of Pragya Kendra Login on the home page of the website.
- After clicking, the page of Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana EKYC CSC will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of free e-KYC on this page.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar card number and click on it after reading the announcement correctly.
- After this you have to click on the option of Proceed to Online e-KYC.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents and enter all the required information.
- After this, you have to click on the option of submission and click on OK.
- Then you have to pay a fee of Rs 14.
- In this way you can easily do e-KYC under this scheme easily.
- Note- You have to pay only if you are given the option to pay, otherwise your e-KYC will be done for free.
How to do KYC in Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Scheme
- The applicant must first visit the official website of Jharkhand Fasal Rahat scheme.
- After visiting, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now on this home page you have to click on the option of Login to Pragya Kendra.
- After this a new page will open again.
- Now on this new page you will have to enter the Aadhaar number.
- Now you will click on Proceed to only eKYC.
- Now after filling all the information carefully, you have to click on the submit option.
- You will now be able to do KYC in Fasal Rahat Yojana in this way.
Number of farmers who submitted block wise application
Most of the Sadar Block Gumla farmers have given applications under the Fasal Rahat Scheme. A total of 8981 farmers have given applications from Sadar block:-
Block : Number of Application
- Sadar : 8981
- Sisai : 8084
- Busia: 7646
- Ghaghra: 5562
- Fill : 5343
- Palkot : 5042
- Kamdara: 4478
- Dumri: 3182
- Chainpur : 2421
- Raidih: 2196
- Issued : 1080
- Bishunpur: 451
Block wise number of farmers who have done E-KYC
For applying under this scheme, e-KYC has been done for Sadar Block only till November 8, against the applications received from the farmers. The list of which e KYC will be done by the government is as follows.
Block : Number of farmers who got E-KYC done
- Sadar: 828
- Sisai: 1198
- Busia : 2078
- Ghaghra: 285
- Fill : 491
- Palkot: 932
- Kamdara: 874
- Dumri: 363
- Chainpur : 163
- Raidih: 564
- Released : 16
- Bishunpur: 56
- The applicant has to first visit the official website to register his complaint.
- After this the website page will open in front of you.
- Now the option of Register Complaint will open in front of you on the home page.
- As soon as you click on this option, another page will open in front of you.
- Status should be completed through valid mobile number Enter Complaint Details Complaint Registered||
- Here you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code in the first step and click on OTP.
- Applicant now in the second step you have to open the details center of your complaint.
- In the third step, you have to complete the process of filing a complaint.
- In this way you will be able to register your complaint.