Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Online Registration | Jai Bhim Chief Minister Talent Development Free Coaching | Chief Minister Talent Development Application Form | Jai Bhim Scheme Delhi
Continuous efforts are made by the Delhi government for the citizens of the state. Various types of schemes are started by the Delhi government for the citizens. We are going to provide information related to one such scheme whose name is Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana. Through this scheme, free coaching will be provided by the Delhi government to the students belonging to Scheduled Caste (Sc) and Scheduled Tribe (St). Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has started this scheme to provide free coaching to SC, ST students for IPS, IAS, IRS exams. Under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme, the entire expenditure will be borne by the Delhi government. In our article, we are going to provide you all the information about Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Scheme 2022.
Delhi Free Coaching Scheme 2023
Students applying under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas scheme will be provided with free coaching for SC, ST students as well as a scholarship of Rs 2500 per month as financial assistance. And this scheme is very beneficial for the students. Students can take advantage of Delhi Sc/St Free Coaching only twice. Students applying for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme should have passed 10th and 12th from Delhi with good marks under this scheme. If the annual income of the student’s family is less than 2 lakh rupees, then the Delhi government will bear all the expenses of that student. If the income of the student’s family is between 2 lakh to 6 lakh, the government will bear 75% of the coaching expenses, the rest will have to be paid by the student.
Meeting organized under Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Free Coaching scheme Delhi As we have mentioned above, this scheme has been started to provide free coaching to the students of ST, SC and OBC category under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme. Under this scheme, the Delhi government is going to resume coaching very soon through online and offline classes. The government has taken this decision in the meeting by the Sasi ST OBC Welfare Department. This meeting has been organized in Delhi on 18 June 2021. This meeting has been chaired by the minister of the department, Rajendra Pal Gautam. And other senior officers and secretaries of SC ST OBC Welfare Department were involved in this meeting. And there was discussion on starting the class again.
5000 students got coaching
Free coaching for competitive exams will be provided to students from families with an annual income of less than Rs 8 lakh. Information about all these things has been provided under Social Welfare Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam. A travel stipend of Rs 2500 will also be provided through the Delhi government. Meritorious students of SC, ST, OBC and EWS categories will be provided free coaching through this scheme for examinations like JEE, NEET, CLAT, Civil Services, Banking, Railway, SSC etc.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Scheme online and offline class
Guidelines have been issued to all the officers of the state and it has been told that online classes under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana should be started keeping in mind the concerns of Kovid-19. If it is not possible to start offline classes, then classes for so many students should be started through online. A monitoring committee has been set up by the department to ensure that students do not face any kind of problem in doing online classes. And work will be done to ensure the quality of studies by this monitoring committee.
Beneficiaries under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme can get their coaching from empaneled institutes as well as from big coaching institutes. And the future of the students can be ensured through these online and offline coaching classes. And the aspects for the operation of the class will also be thoroughly investigated by the government. Through which each and every beneficiary of this scheme can be reached.
jai bhim chief minister talent development scheme new update
As we know, the Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has amended the guidelines under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana. Under this scheme, now all the civil student aspirants will be provided financial assistance of ₹ 100000 for 12 months coaching and also for the entrance examination of other programs (MBA CLAT etc.) ₹ 50000 as financial assistance. will be provided as
Objective of Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Scheme 2022
Free Coaching scheme Due to the weak economic condition of the families of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe students of Delhi Capital, many students are not able to prepare due to high preparation fees for exams like engineering, medical coaching. And those students are not able to study even according to their wish, in view of all these things, Delhi government has to conduct competitive examination for the talented students of SC, ST category through Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022. Through this scheme, by helping the students, they are encouraged to move forward in the field of education and provide assistance in getting a good job. Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 Apart from free coaching, financial assistance of Rs 2500 has to be provided to the students and each student has to be made self-reliant.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Talent Development Scheme Stipend
Stipend facility will also be provided to all the beneficiary students of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana. And this coaching center will provide, the amount of stipend has been fixed at ₹ 2500 / – per month.
Which coaching is under this scheme
- Talented students preparing for the competitive examinations to be held in the country, such as Group A and Group B of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and various judicial services, are eligible for this scheme. Will be able to take full advantage of.
- Students preparing for Group A and Group B exams conducted by the Public Service Commission, officer level exams in banks, insurance companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) will also be included in this scheme.
- Students preparing for IIT, Medical, CAT, CLAT and other such competitive exams will also be able to take full advantage of this scheme.
Main facts of Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022
- This scheme has been started only for the students of Scheduled Castes (Sc) and Scheduled Tribes (St).
- Students of Delhi will be able to take advantage of the Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021 scheme only twice.
- And for this scheme, the income of the family of the applicant should not exceed 6 lakhs. The benefit of this scheme will not be given to those with an annual income of more than 6 lakhs.
- The Delhi government will bear all the expenses of such students whose family income is less than Rs 2 lakh for SC, ST students.
- In this scheme, for the first time Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme 2023 is registering itself, then the annual income of the family of the students is between 2 lakh to 6 lakh, then only 75% of the coaching expenses of those students will be borne by the remaining 25%. Will have to give himself.
- If the student applies for this scheme for the second time, the Delhi government will bear only 50% of the expenses of that student.
- After applying in this scheme, students have to go to the coaching center daily. If the student is absent for more than 15 days without any reason, then that student will not be considered eligible for this scheme.
Eligibility of coaching institute under Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Scheme
- Student must be registered under Coaching Institute Society Registration Act 1860/ or Companies Act 2013.
- The coaching institute must have three years of experience for this scheme.
- The course of this scheme must have the institution fully functional for a minimum period of 3 years with 100 students.
- The institute should have an infrastructure of its own.
Required documents of Delhi SC/ST Free Coaching Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- educational qualification certificate
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- passport size photograph
- Ration card
How to register Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Interested beneficiaries of SC, ST category of Delhi Capital want to apply under this scheme, then students can register themselves through both online and offline methods. You can register yourself with us in the following ways and take advantage of the scheme.
- Firstly, the applicant can easily download the application form from the “Official Website” for online registration.
- After this, fill all the information asked in the registration form like – name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar card number etc. and before submitting, check the form once before submitting it.
- After this you submit the registration form online only.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Offline Application Process
If you want to do offline registration under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme, then first of all you have to get the registration form by visiting the coaching center from which the student wants to do coaching. After this, by entering all the information you got in the registration such as name, address, Aadhaar card number, etc. and attaching photo copies of all your documents, submit them to the same coaching center. If the Agra student passes the examination of the center, then he will be able to take full advantage of the Chief Minister Jai Pratibha Vikas Scheme.