EBC Scholarship For Open Category | EBC Scholarship Amount | What Is The Last Date Of EBC Scholarship | Login | Benefits | For Engineering Students | EBC Full Form
We know that the government has come up with many schemes for the students, because they are unable to pay their fees due to poverty, and now the Maharashtra government has started a scheme program for the EBS students, which is called the EBC Scholarship. With the implementation of this beneficial scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to their academics, so that they do not have to beg from anyone and all students will be able to become self-reliant. Here you will get all the detailed information about this scheme including benefits, eligibility criteria, list of documents required, application process and many more.
EBC Scholarship 2023
The Government of Maharashtra has launched the latest scholarship scheme called EBC Scholarship which is also known as Economically Backward Classes Scholarship Scheme 2023, in which the government will provide financial assistance to all the eligible candidates of this category. This program is only available for EBC students who are doing UG, PG and Diploma in Medical, Engineering, Agriculture courses, they will get 100% allowance towards course fee. Interested candidates who are willing to register and get benefited from this scheme are advised to read all the provided details and apply for the scholarship through the link given in this article.
Overview Details of EBC Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Open Merit Scholarships for Economically Backward Students|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Objective||Provide financial support to all the EBC students|
|Benefits||1600 to hostel girls every month for last 10 months 1000 to female day scholars for last 10 months 1400 to hostel boys every month for last 10 months 800 to male day scholars for last 10 months|
|Beneficiaries||Economically backward students|
|Last Date of Application||31 May 2023|
Objective of the EBC Scholarship
The main objective of this scheme is to support all those students who are poor and belong to EBC category. Because we all know that, there are many parents who cannot pay the fees for their child’s education, but with this scheme each beneficiary will get huge valid amount every month which will be helpful for the candidate. So, if you are interested, then read this entire article consciously till the end.
Benefits of EBC Scholarship 2023
- With the help of this scheme all economically backward class students will get financial assistance every month for the expenses in education.
- Under this scheme, 1600 rupees will be provided to all the girl students of the hostel in the last 10 months.
- And all women’s day scholars will be given an amount of 1000 for the last 10 months.
- An amount of 1400 will be given to the boys of the hostel for 10 months.
- And Rs 800 will be given to all male divas scholars for the last 10 months.
- If you want to know more about the benefits and other necessary details check the official notification and get the details.
Eligibility Criteria of EBC Scholarship Scheme
- Candidate must be the residence of Maharashtra and must belong to EBC category for this scheme.
- Those candidates who belong to the Karnataka border can also avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Candidates must have personal bank account which must be linked with Aadhar card of the candidate.
- Students who have applied for other scholarship in this current year are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Those students who have enrolled themselves in CAP, Common Admission Process are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- The annual income of the beneficiary family should not exceed 2.5 lakhs and there is no percentage criteria for the same.
- The percentage of students whose annual income is more than 2.5 and less than 8 lakhs should be 50% in the previous exam.
List Of Required Documents
Here is the list of important documents that will be required for the application process, have a look at the list:
- Admission confirmation letter
- previous qualifying exam mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- gap certificate
- income certificate
- domicile holder
- ration card
- bank passbook
- Aadhar card
- base link
Application Registration Process Under EBC Scholarship 2023
- For the registration process, candidates visit the official website of the scheme.
- And after that you have to complete the registration process by tapping on the option of Register now.
- After that, you need to complete Aadhaar authentication by entering OTP, which you will receive on your mobile number.
- After registration you get username and password on your registered mobile number or email id.
- Now do a login process with these login details.
- And now fill the application form with all the required details on it.
- And also attach the necessary documents with it on that form.
- Now after filling the form completely submit the application form.