E Kalyan Jharkhand Apply Online | E Kalyan Jharkhand 2023 | 2023 Last Date | Registration | E Kalyan Jharkhand 2022 23 Date | E Kalyan Jharkhand 2023 24 Last Date | E Kalyan Jharkhand Last Date | E Kalyan Jharkhand Ka Last Date | E Kalyan | ई कल्याण झारखण्ड स्कालरशिप |
As we all know that various state government has started a lot of scholarship schemes for the eligible candidates who cannot afford the money to pursue their career, here is another scheme which is started by the Jharkhand government and Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes. Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Department and Scheme E Kalyan Scholarship. In this article, we will share with you all the essential details about this E Kalyan Jharkhand 2023 like benefits, eligibility criteria, process of registration and many other details as well. We will make sure that with this port we will provide you all the information.
E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023
The Government of Jharkhand has started a scholarship scheme called E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship. With the implementation of this scheme, all students belonging to Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities and Backward Classes will get scholarship for their studies, in this scheme there are scholarships like pre-matriculation scholarship, post-matriculation and post-matriculation within the state. Available to out-of-state students. All you have to do is enroll in the scheme, by making a single registration.
Overview Details of E Kalyan Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scheme||E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship|
|Name of the Department||Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare Department|
|Scholarship Name||Application Period|
|Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship||Between November to February|
|BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli, Jharkhand Scholarship||Between March to April|
|Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB)||Between December to April|
Eligibility Criteria for E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
All applicants are required to read the eligibility conditions before applying for the scholarship:-
- Beneficiary must be a resident of Jharkhand and must belong to Scheduled Caste, Minority, Scheduled Tribe and Backward Classes.
- For Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes, the annual income of the family should not be more than 2.5 lakhs.
- And for backward class the annual income should not be more than 1.5 lakh.
List Of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- bank passbook
- bonafide certificate
- caste certificate
- Mark sheet
- passport size photo
- resident proof
Candidates eligible for E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
Those applicants who belong to SC/ST category and whose family income is more than 2,5 lakh, and BC category whose annual income is more than 1.5 are not eligible to benefit from this scheme.
Online Registration Process of E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official website of E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship.
- And there you will see an option named Student Registration option, tap on it and continue.
- On that page you need to fill all your personal details like name, father’s name, email if, date of birth etc., and then also enter the captcha code available on the page, and then tap on create account and continue.
- And now you have to go back to the web page and find the Scholarship Registration link available on the menu bar, tap on it and continue.
- After clicking on it a new web page will open on your screen where you have to search ‘Student Login Registration for Pre-Matric Scholarship Registration’ or ‘Student Login Registration for Post Matric Scholarship Registration’ and then you have to click on the sign. Up or Register option.
- Now click on login option and select student/login name or email id or you can also use mobile number, and fill login details which asked and also fill captcha code and tap on sign in option and continue.
- After that rest process of filling application form will be done, also upload documents, photo, signature in a pdf mode.
- And submit the final application but before that all applicants are required to check your form twice before doing the process of submission.
Student Admission Process Under E Kalyan Scholarship
- First of all go to the official website of the portal.
- Now on the homepage of the website click on the student login option.
- Now a login page will open.
- Now select student name, id, mobile number.
- Enter the password and click on the login option.
Complaint Filing Process
- First of all go to the official website.
- Now click on the option named Complaint on the homepage.
- A new page will open on that page you will have to enter the required details like Aadhaar number, email id, mobile number etc.
- Now click on Register the Complaint option.
- If you face any issue or any technical issue then you can contact on 040-23120591, 040-23120592, and 040-23120593 from Monday to Saturday from 10:30 to 5:00 PM.
- And you can also complain through email, email@example.com.