Several schemes have been launched to provide benefits in various sectors, and the Telangana government recently introduced the Driver Empowerment Programme 2024. The initiative aims to provide financial assistance to drivers to enable them to purchase vehicles. In this blog, we will comprehensively cover all aspects of Driver Sashaktikaran Yojana, including beneficiary list, details of features, benefits and required documents. The application process and other relevant information is also available in this article.
Driver Empowerment Programme 2024
The Telangana government has recently inaugurated the Driver Empowerment Programme to provide financial assistance to drivers to purchase vehicles. This scheme is applicable in all the states, the primary objective of which is to empower and make the drivers independent. The government has announced a subsidy of 50% i.e. approximately Rs 1.5 lakh on the purchase of auto-rickshaw. The objective of this scheme is not only to raise the standard of living of the people but also to create employment opportunities within the state. Eligible applicants include people from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and minority communities.
Overview Details of Driver Empowerment Programme 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Driver Empowerment Programme
|Govt of Telangana
|Citizens of Telangana
|To provide subsidy on purchase Auto Rikshaw
|Offline / Online
Tsobmms.cgg.gov.in Scheme Objective
The main goal of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to drivers by offering 50% subsidy (approximately Rs 1.5 lakh) for the purchase of vehicles like auto-rickshaws. This initiative is aimed towards creating employment opportunities and empowering the citizens of the state. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the scheme before the application period ends.
Benefits of Driver Empowerment Programme
- Telangana government has launched this scheme to provide financial assistance to drivers.
- Applicants belonging to minority communities, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible beneficiaries.
- The objective of this scheme is to empower drivers and create employment opportunities.
- A subsidy of 50% to Rs 1.5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries on the purchase of auto-rickshaw.
- The scheme is expected to significantly improve the quality of life of drivers and promote independence.
Services available under Driver Empowerment Programme
- education and training
- financial management
- health and wellness
- legal support
- Networking and Community
- business support
- Applicant must be a resident of Telangana.
- Eligible candidates include people belonging to Scheduled Tribe
- Scheduled Caste
- minority community.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Email ID
- Mobile Number.
Driver Empowerment Program Application Process
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- Find and click on the option “Apply under Driver Empowerment Programme”.
- Fill personal information and attach required documents.
- Review the information carefully and click on submit option.
Steps to view beneficiary list
- Visit the official website.
- Find the option “Driver Empowerment Program Beneficiary Search”.
- Enter beneficiary ID/mobile number, driving license number and date of birth.
- Click on Get Details to view the beneficiary list.
Steps to login to the portal
- Visit the official website of Online Beneficiary Management and Monetary System.
- Click on login option.
- Enter your username, password and captcha code.
- Click on Login to access the portal.
Important Dates and Helpline Numbers
|Beginning of the Online Registration
|23rd March 2022
|End of Online Registration
|23rd April 2022
|In case you find any difficulty in making a registration contact on